Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Corn gets a text

THREADID
    Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Night Hawk Base):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 4/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 4/2 (Fortunes Protection, Sibyls Sight, Shifting the odds, Quantum Flux)
    Stats 2

Base: Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in FP:UL: Winter)): 3/6, on person: 3/2: (Fortunes Protection(FP), Perfect Moment, Exceptional Luck)
    (in Squeaky Choir (SQ): Nearest Building): 6/6 spells (on person 6/2): (FP, Sybils Sight, Gain Skill, Exceptional Luck, Pulse of the Living World, Quantum Flux)
    (in Ley Line/Hallows(LLHF40)): 3/6 spells, 3/2 on person: (FP, Sybils Sight, Exceptional Luck)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in Consilium
    Armor: 4 (FP, SQ, DYLF, LLHF40) Defense: 3 , Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.

OCC
    PRE

Having somewhat recovered from most of his injuries, Philip decided to text Corn, warn him of the danger of rogue mages and electrocution if Corn was able to read past the lines.

Fedup

Corn

Where are you, man? And most importantly, you need to be careful because the far-back warehouse seemed to be covered in an electric security system. I got badly zapped and couldn`t free myself when I stepped one foot into the building trying to check it out. The current then randomly stopped and the system seemed to go down so I was able to eventually get free. Otherwise I think I would almost have died there and the pain was excruciating. Luckily I was able to recover somewhat now but still. Anyway, I`d suggest finding the installer of this system, perhaps they might know more. And I`d like to talk to them, give `em a piece of my mind about workplace safety! So, be careful of booby traps, and I`d suggest regrouping.
    (in DYLF: Night Hawk Burrow)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    (Fortunes Protection, Sybils Sight, Shifting the Odds, Quantum Flux) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 4 (because of FP)

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn's face drops once he sees the message

Oh, crap... Well, we are responsible for setting up this security system. We had to; the place is now much safer - not safe but safer - than it was. I am really sorry that you got caught in it. I really am. Regardless, the security system is down. We have a lot of things to tell you. When you come in, could you cover your faces as you cross the entrance room? I think there is a kind of system there, we didn't set up and you won't be able to see it. It is just a precaution, BTW, you don't have to if you don't want to. I will tell you more once you come in.

No way to put a "don't be too bothered by all the corpses..." in the text.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Spells on person: 4/2 (Fortunes Protection, Sibyls Sight, Shifting the odds, Quantum Flux)
    Stats 2

Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in FP:UL: Winter)): 3/6, on person: 3/2: (Fortunes Protection(FP), Perfect Moment, Exceptional Luck)
    (in Squeaky Choir (SQ): Nearest Building): 6/6 spells (on person 6/2): (FP, Sybils Sight, Gain Skill, Exceptional Luck, Pulse of the Living World, Quantum Flux)
    (in Ley Line/Hallows(LLHF40)): 3/6 spells, 3/2 on person: (FP, Sybils Sight, Exceptional Luck)
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.

OCC
    PRE

Philip`s anger flared when he read it. He didn`t care why they did whatever they did or whether it made the place safer. At the moment he was far more concerned with the fact that he had very quickly found the guilty party that he considered to almost have killed him.

I see. Thanks for letting me know, whatever that`s worth at least. Wait a minute. By `we` do you mean Adam was in on this too?! So, we are gonna have a very nice chat about this later about precisely what happened and you wont like it. Frankly I don`t care whatever your stunt might have achieved since I got caught in the crossfire and almost died! I might even mention this at work.

Philip responded furiously.
    (Fortunes Protection, Sybils Sight, Shifting the Odds, Quantum Flux) Speed: 10, Defense 3, Armor 4 (because of FP)

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

I said I am sorry. Feel free to say that at work, I don't mind as no rules were broken. Both of you should be able to see that we were doing something. When you see what our stunt achieved, you will change your mind. I would love to continue this discussion in person.

Presence
    Gear and Stats

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Stats 2

Willpower:
    Health:

OCC
    PRE

After briefly having his anger flare he now responded much calmer.

Very well. We will discuss this later. So are you guys inside this warehouse now? Is it safe to go in? You said something about covering our faces? I suppose I can try with what I got although it isn`t much.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Yes, we are at the big warehouse. The security system we put up is down but there are other dangers. Even your hand covering your face is better than nothing and it may be my paranoia. No need to go to extremes to hide it. To put it simply, you may not want the guard-dogs of whomever is behind what's happening here to see your face. It may be nothing or not.

+ Reply to Thread