(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Dear Ms. Grey

Would you like to assist in a small task for an ongoing investigation. It might be a good way to start building your reputation.

Yours Sincerely

Priscus Verity Carmen

Benedikta Grey Stray
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Public: Bayley Smith
    Presence
    (Inquistive)
    New Identity
    (Bayley Smith)
    Computer
    (Hacking)
    Allies
    (Vampire Couriers)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Benedikta Grey
    Benedikta Grey Scenes

Come with me, Morsel (Persuasion)

PRE

A response is left for Verity the following evening, seemingly writter via a typewriter.

Priscus Carmen -

Your invitation admittedly surprises me given your insinuation on my naivety.

Nonetheless, for the Domain, I am willing to assist. If you wish to discuss the matter in person, I can offer my haven, though it is quite small, all things considered. Otherwise, I am more than willing to meet you elsewhere.

- Benny

Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

And the same night a response is left in turn:

Dear Ms. Grey

There are many matters that need my attention in each of these short nights, I can make time for a short face to face in a few nights time. (date)

Yours offer to host is gracious and accepted.

Yours Sincerncerly.

Priscus Verity Carmen

If you want a scene I'm happy to but it will need to wait a few days for one of my current ones to close
    Health

Public: Bayley Smith
    Presence
    (Inquistive)
    New Identity
    (Bayley Smith)
    Computer
    (Hacking)
    Allies
    (Vampire Couriers)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Benedikta Grey
    Benedikta Grey Scenes

Come with me, Morsel (Persuasion)

PRE

The following night, a reply:

Priscus Carmen -

Understood. You can find me at (address) at (time).

Til then.

- Benny

Heard! Just tag me and lemme know.

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Dear Ms. Grey

Unfortunately my time continues to be taken up to the last minute. I apologise but shall have to miss that meeting. If you are still available and wish to help I would advise contacting the Reeve. She is aware I have reached out to you.

Priscus Carmen

I'm so sorry my scene cap shows no signs of easing off at the moment, I would be very interested in a scene when I get one spare.
    Health

Closed Thread