Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Corn texts Skye and Joyeuse

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Raw Creation, Mitigation, shooting, 

mitigation
     Out of Path improvised

PRE

Hello people. Would you like to meet in the place of your residence to watch a movie in the following days? If no, no problem. If yes, what movie should I bring? Do you still have that projector we used a couple of years ago? Also, I am not sure what is allowed in your office. Icecream? Popcorn?
    Last time, we watched an action thriller series. I could go with Sci-fi, fantasy, action... well, pretty much anything but romance. I watch documentary series at home if you are interested in that!

Skye Joyeuse
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals October:

Combo Organic Resilience and pulse of the living world (pot 6, armor 4)
    Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Honing the form dex +4 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Im gain, and have all the things we had back then. Regarding the choice of what to watch so am I the wrong person to ask though, I have no clue what movies there are at all. But I prefer something with a plot and not a documentary.

152.4cm tall

Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Occultation
    Fighting Style: Kung Fu
    Resources
    Joyeuse

Nimbus:

Silhouetted with a halo of bright, silver light.

When Vulgar magic is cast, Joy's hands and eyes glow a bright silver, as if wreathed in celestial fire
    Tracker

Joyeuse Scenes

Joyeuse Scenes

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

I'm fine with that. I've made my intention to improve our relationship with other departments, I think. Popcorn and Ice Cream are certainly allowed, I can also pop to the store for some sodas? Also, I think I saw the projector just yesterday. As for what movie, I am happy with whatever.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

mitigation
     Out of Path improvised

PRE

Well, since Skye is not good with movies, I will go with classics. I will see what DVDs we have and I will bring them. I will bring Popcorn and some ice cream. Sodas sound perfect.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment

Rituals October:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

I will bring some grapes, and other nice treats that is not the standard then, if you have any preference please let me know else I will go for what feels tasty. I do know classics though, like "The tales from neverending story" or the older movies from last millennia, but please pick something that is not dubbed to English. See you there.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment

Rituals October:

Body Mastery +2 (pot 8)
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I looked around a bit, and think it might be better if I host the movie night, if that works for you both? Lets see if we can bring the new guy from our department as well. Fair warning though I am not certain if I have a functioning DVD or whatever the other thing is named now again player, but have streaming services. So if you are bringing a DVD can you bring a player as well? And ohh don´t be alarmed at the symbols everywhere they have no real meaning for anyone but me and are purely decorative."

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

mitigation
     Out of Path improvised

PRE

Will do. And I will be glad to meet with the new person too.

Closed Thread