(Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Daeva vice: Pride

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

All her nails are painted a glossy Jet black.

Stylishly messy Auburn hair past her shoulders.
    Verity Carmen Scenes
      Get her point across, ExitScene
     Blush, 

Catching up blush narrated in last post

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A wide smile. ''Well that would depend wouldn't it?'' A playful tease. ''Have I charmed you?'' I could, I could so easily, but weres the fun in that? The invitation taken misty green eyes do not leave the performer rather take her in, in her entirety, gaze gently cascading over all she is, all she presents and the Daeva is not left disappointed, far from it.

This all of course to the back drop of the inevitable. She had tried, tired hard and lost. ''Well that's that, you got me fair and square.'' And so easily. ''We might not have bet but I lost so meet you half way. I'll get a round in, rather then anyone choosing.'' Passing Corn she will pass the que. ''Your up, dude.'' And she makes the effort to give them something to watch, more then just her being there, as she walks to the bar.
    Daeva Vice: Pride. BP: 1 Dollface
    Health

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Looking to Corn, “Pool is a game of chance, unless you’re playing with professionals. And I can assure you that I am not a professional. Lady luck just tends to be on my side more often then naught.” It was true, she got lucky playing pool.

Back to the woman, “Now if I told you, then it would take away from the game.” And she was having fun. The thing with the Shamans line of work? She was used to being looked at, but usually it was on a stage with her body in some weird twisted position, or suspended by hooks or swallowing a sword. Either way, it was something she was used to it, and it didn’t bother her one bit.

“You played well, looking forward to a rematch.” Either tonight or another. “Hey, I won’t stop you from buying a round if you want to, and will graciously accept, thank you.” Free drinks were, after all, free drinks.

“Looks like you’re up, ready?” she asks, moving around the table to begin racking up the balls with the triangle. “Almost like old times huh?” she asks with a smile. Those were some fun nights with Phoenyx and Guru, and she hopes they’re both doing good.

“Wanna break?”

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"Luck tends to favor those with better coordination than I have." Corn replied.
    Assuming it is his turn to play with Aurora . "Gladly." then to the temptress he never got the name of, and Aurora "Don't laugh too hard, I am rusty. I am aware I would be paying for shots or snacks."

Then he does his best.
    1 success
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Her flawless form curves where is should, is thick where it needs to be and thinner likewise.

Perfectly symmetrical, Mistry Green eyes offer ready temptations from beneath the sculpted messy waves of Auburn hair.

The rocker girl assemble of fishnets, ripped shirts and leather show off just the right amount, to pull every eye to her and ensnare imaginations, without being considered indecent.
    Doll Face

Doll face:
    Dark purple eye shadow, with black eyeliner. Just enough Mascara to make her eye lashes look jet black against the purple.

Matching Purple lipstick over full lips, to which a clear lip gloss gives a lustrous shine.

Foundations 3 shades lighter than her already fair skin tone. Something that is only really visible when she blushes as her face remains rather pale.

Verity Carmen Scenes
     Blush, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A bit of a quote unquote breather by the bar, getting flattering comments, offers of drinks, request for her number do the daeva's ego the much needed balm it seeks after the bashing she has been taking but are far from the challenge set before her tonight. And that game is still in motion. So with only a little of playing along the gormless masses she will head back over to the pool table to watch the game unfold, with three Sapphire alpines for the round of drinks she had payed for it ... given the venue it felt rather on brand.

''I hope you both have ways home that don't require you behind the wheel.'' She didn't plan on getting herself or them shit faced but mortals couldn't put themselves back together quite like she could if something went poorly. They might inadvertently help me put myself back together but I'd rather avoid it.

''Hey dude, it was better then my opening shot.'' Literally anything would have been.
    Health

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow quirks, “Luck favors whom she wants to, I don’t think coordination has anything to do with it.” Least she was pretty sure.

Sitting back, she watches him take his shot, “See, that wasn’t a bad shot at all.” Though she wasn’t sure why she was trying to be reassuring, it was a game. One of skill and chance.

Moving back around the table, she lines up what looked like a decent shot, but ended up not. “Eh, some hit some don’t, what can you do.” Shrugging it off. She knew pool was a game of chance and luck, and maybe Lady Luck was done with her for the night. If that was the case, the Shaman didn’t seem phased at all, not competitive by nature.

failure

Thankfully, the tempting looker arrived with some very exotic looking drinks. “I took an Uber here.” Drinking and driving wasn’t really a thing when you could just purge your body of the toxins. But she liked to keep up appearances and all that around Sleepers. “Tell us about what temptations you’ve brought back.” could that be taken a few different ways? Of course! That was part of the fun!

8. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

"Indeed, it seems to be that I was lucky." Corn says to the unknown beauty and Aurora . He seems quite pleased with himself. When the shots arrive he gives a thankful nod to the stranger. "Thank you. Good choice, if I may say so."
    He took a sip, not clearing the small glass and then took another shot.

2 successes

And his luck holds! He is pleasantly surprised.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
     Blush, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Passing out the martini glasses ''Well I got these because there blue and well.'' Gestures around the room. ''A mix of Blue Curaçao, gin, peach schnapps, ice cube and raspberry to make it sweet.'' A seductive smile forms as she playfully looks over to Madison. ''As for the temptations I bring with me well.'' A flick of her hair as she perches against the wall to watch. ''Those are self evident.'' For once the Daeva has no idea where this bout of flirting would lead. They are usually wrapped well around my finger long before now. And that was sparked memories of excitement in its own way.

The game however was quite the surprise it seemed wife guy had the better of Madison by a reasonable lead at the moment.
    Health

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking as she watches, “Seems Lady Luck likes you tonight. That was a great shot.” She wasn’t vain or competitive, and was happy to call a good shot when she saw it. “Looks like you’re giving me a run for my money here.”

Which was ok with her.

“Lets see if I can salvage something here.” Taking a look at the table and lining up a shot. Not the best shot, but it was something, and it got her on the board.

2 successes

Accepting the glass, “Makes sense.” But you also never knew if there were other reasons. “And they sound great! Gin is always a good choice in my book.” Not a popular drink, but still a good one to her.

Raising the glass to her, “Oh, that they are, I just figured you were the type that liked to boost about them.” An innocent shrug as she took a sip, “Delicious.” But from her eyes, she could be talking about her as well.

13. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.

PRE

Corn nods at the mix, then his mind goes to where it does:
    Occult Exceptional Success

Corn has a specialty in superstitions, this is an exceptional success ...

"You know, in various cultures, the color blue is believed to ward off evil spirits. This is why blue eye beads are commonly used as protective talismans in Mediterranean countries. Blue Curaçao on the other hand, for other cultures, symbolizes prosperity and good fortune. Lady Luck and all."

He nods in acknowledgement as Aurora makes her shot, she did well which is not surprising to him. "Good shot, Madison."
    He takes another sip from his glass, nearly finishing the shot.
    "Peach schnaps, eh? In Chinese culture, peaches are symbols of immortality and longevity. Some myths and superstitions associate them with immortal beings."

Then moves to line his own shot.
    "Gin is made from juniper berries, which have been associated with protection and purification. Superstitious folk have at times used Juniper Berries in rituals to ward off temptation." he says looking at the pool table and carefully avoiding to look at the temptation that a mountain of Juniper Berries won't ward against. The shot, blessed by luck according to traditions in Europe, Asia and South America, is good enough.

Pool

"Yeap, seems there may be some truth to those superstitions." He says pleased with the shot.
    And decides to cut the lesson short without delving to more superstitions about each and every ingredient, including ice or Raspberries. Fertility remedies is not something he wants to talk about in present company. But he does hope one or both the women will ask to know more about those ingredients and the superstitions surrounding them.

15. Likes liked this post
    Presence:
    (Tempting)
    Striking Looks:
    (Your Dream Rocker Girl)
    Distinctive Voice:
    (Mellifluous)
    Cacophony Listener
    Cacophony Whisperer
    Verity Carmen
    Description

Doll Face

Doll face:

Verity Carmen Scenes
     Blush, 

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A coy smile. ''Gin isn't my usual go to but it has its moment, besides tonight seems to be all about stepping away from my normal.'' She can't remember the last time she had to work this hard to but it seemed to be paying off. ''And what pray tell would I say of them, that you can't already see?'' The truest mark of vanity is knowing without saying, because you have others to say it for you. ''And how would you know.'' Madison is tall so Verity looks up just a little through the deep purple of her eye make up. Oh I bet you are. ''You haven't tasted them yet.'' So far just a feast for the eyes.

And then wife guy goes off on a history lecture. ''And uh where did you learn all of that?'' Because the part about immortal beings perks ears of course but she doesn't let that show, she has no desire to have clean up the mess that would follow. But best to shut this down. ''Or. And here me out on this dude.'' She drains her glass. ''They just taste great when mixed together.'' Flashing a wink. ''Besides you know what I hear is good luck.'' She had seen in on a tv show a while back. ''A lady's handkerchief.'' Not having one She pulls off one of her elbow length gloves, causing the chain to rattle. She hold to out to Madison. ''Best I can do, I don't see why he gets to have all the luck in this game.'' And who knows were this will lead.
    Health

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread