First of all the picture of the letter is re attached. The letter so the Prince does not need to look at multiple texts to see everything.

In April this Luke Dacian Contacted me looking to meet with you and asking if he could come through me for acknowledgement. Claiming only myself and Ms Clarke as the Daeva in the city. (After you turned him down I responded saying I would talk with him after a clan meeting if things go my way).

During my investigation into the murderer I encountered two kindred or ghouls (hard to confirm which) in the city I do not know from court. Peter, and Aadir Dacian. (I have her phone number)

She gave me the card of Garreth Dacian. Her boss/master who employs subordinates and proxies all with the last name Dacian. His card has his address, and is card stock of a stylised rose background.

Luke Dacian (a member of clan Daeva) is therefore fairly assumed to be in the employ of Garreth, who is already in the city.

So why did Luke need/want to come through me to get to you?

Is Luke already in the city?

Do we know who this Garreth is or how he seems to have such established structures in place? Is he a danger?

Do they have eyes and ears in the faceless, nameless masses of your court?

Orianna Alessandra