THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

Liam looks for Priscus Jackat coat check at Priscus Jack’s office. He presents the Priscus with a notecard sized envelope, sealed with the emerald green wax seal of Jennifer's personal sigil: a quill writing upon a scroll.

Judex Jack, Priscus of the Ventrue
    I trust that you have been well. I wish to inform you that I have met with her Grace, the Alder Lady Prince Alessandra Antinori about two prisoners taken into custody that may have something to do with the investigation the criminal brought up in Court so long ago.
    I feel that these prisoners have information. I would appreciaate it if you would join the Alder Lady Prince Alessandra Antinori and I at Asylum at (date) in order to question these prisoners.

I hope to see you there.
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, Lady Notary of the First Estate.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Folding the seal between his fingers, the gentle snap allowed the Lord to open the envelope. Hmm, Asylum. Perhaps the Prince plans to get hands on?

Barely offering Liam a glance he provided his reply, "Tell your Regnant that I shall be there."

Blood Hunt:

Closed Thread