Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Letter to Ruby Rowland

THREADID
    NOS
    PRE

Helen sends a letter to the address Ruby has provided as her current residence.

'Apparently there's already been an interview at the bosses level, so no PTO this time as it looks. So far its few new things, Becky from accounting has agreed to the most important ideas from the last meeting, but would like to hash out some details in person, like we suspected she might. Can you get us a secure conference room or something for that ? Apart from that, things are normal, still looking for the raccoons messing up the grounds, but we'll get them soon enough.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

Reeve Kingsley

Yes, Albert set up a meeting with the CEO for me. The CEO definitely seems displeased to have been surprised on some things.
    Are you asking me to set up a conference room? I'm not even allowed to stay in the same city. I am not able to set up the conference, I thought that you would handle that.
    It will take me two hours to travel, so please schedule a meeting at least two hours after dark.
    I hope that you have talked to those raccoons. CEO wasn't happy hearing about them
    - Ruby R

NOS
    PRE

'So I heard. There will be no temporary covering of business expenses like last time, so unless things really bring the investigation further, I'm not allowed to bring in folks from outside branches. Hence my question if you copuld provide some place in the place you're currently at, otherwise, we'll have to make do with something on the road. Getting the raccoons is in the works.

-HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

The letter is delivered in a sealed envelope, no Kindred or breach related language on the outer envelope.
    I thought I would come up for the night and then leave. Yeah, I reserved a common room at the Elysium. The address is [address] and the date is (two nights from now). I know that we should close these matters as quick as possible, yet this was the closest date that I could find. Do let me know if you find out anything that would help me.
    I tossed the old phone. Here is my new number 555 - 8274
    See you soon,
    Ruby Rowland

+ Reply to Thread