Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(The Vanishing) Got something ?(O'Brien)

THREADID
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush !, 
     Blush!, 

NOS
    PRE

A small package makes it's way to Connoir's usual mail address.

'Sup ?

How's things with the whole earthquake night working out for you ? Thing is, I went back to some scene and found some bits I can't really make heads or tails out of. Some pieces of glass that may or may not belong to our new friends' rides and this small technical box. I'm not really good with that sort of technical stuff, maybe you know what that is or know someone tech-savvy ? If you do, you can have the stuff, it does little more than clog up my place, really. Or tell me where to send it.

-HK'

Enclosed are a small Tupperware box with several pieces of amber safety glass, each in a little plastic bag, several photos of a hand sized metal box that says 'ManpackUAV' on it and a few other photos of the scene in question as well as a rough sketch where things had been found.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Upon opening the package and reading the letter, Connor writes up a letter of his own.

"HK,

I have a lead on retrieving my package, I'm working that angle now. I'm not a expert on the technical either, but I can try to find someone who is. No promises though. If I find someone, I'll forward the package and get back to you with the results.

-C

P.S. Congrats on the promotion."

The letter is handed to Michael who will deliver it to Helen's room in the Necropolis.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush !, 
     Blush!, 

NOS
    PRE

As usual, the reply is pretty short and to the point.

'Alright, lets do that, then.
    -HK

PS: Thanks.'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread