Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Connor Wells has mail

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

Liam arrives with a sealed letter for Conner. The envelope is sealed with emerald green wax and pressed with a design of a quill and scroll.

Good evening, Mr. Wells,
    I hope that this letter has found you well. I reach out due to some concerns that I have. In the interest of our suggestion of a mutual alliance between our two families, I have waited for an invitation from the Mekhet Family. In May, Reeve Durant mentioned wishing to have the meeting after the most recent arrival was caught up.
    Do the Mekhet still seek to form an alliance with the Nosferatu Family? I remain unsure.

I do have a concern I wish to raise with the Priscus of the Mekhet. Yet I have not been able to reach Reeve Durant, Priscus of the Mekhet. Can you pass along that I wish for Reeve Durant to contact me on an urgent matter?

May you be well until we speak again.

Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu

Beside the signature is a wax seal bearing the Nosferatu crest.

@Connor Wells BoxingUnicorn
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Liam finds Conner not in his Haven, but in his office at the Moore House. He starts initially from the knock on the solid doors, his paranoia aggravated by superhuman hearing. But he relaxes a bit from the sight of Liam. He nods in response and waves the ghoul off into the night...

Some time later, a letter comes to Jennifer sealed with red wax and bearing the Lancea skull logo stamped next to the signature line.
    Good evening Priscus Hazelton,

Thank you for your concern. My nights do find me well, though they find me busy. Vincenzo has been assisting with the maintenance of the Moore House, and I've been in the process of collecting any records remaining here from Lancea agents past. I will absolutely let Priscus Durant know about your wish to meet with her. Given her recent appointment to Reeve, I'm sure she's had a lot on her plate.

Know that your Clan is in my prayers, as are we all.

Sincerely,

Pastor Conner Wells, Clan Mekhet

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

Liam arrives with a sealed letter for Conner. The envelope is sealed with emerald green wax and pressed with a design of a quill and scroll.

Good evening, Mr. Wells,
    I am glad that you have been busy with the Moore House. No doubt that your goal is soon within reach?
    It is her recent appointment to Reeve that has me slightly concerned. I have been working with Reeve Durant on the investigation into bodies dropping after being fed on by Kindred. The inability to get in contact with her has me concerned whether it pertains to the investigation.
    If you could let me know if you have contact with Reeve Durant, it would ease my mind a great deal.
    Be well,
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazleton, Priscus of the Nosferatu

Beside the signature is a wax seal bearing the Nosferatu crest.

BoxingUnicorn Conner Wells
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread