Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

A letter to the Hierophant

THREADID
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

A letter was deposited in Elysium, waiting to be picked up. It consisted of bond paper in a corresponding envelope, sealed with red wax (the seal bearing the letters AMB) and inscribed with black ink in oldfashioned roundhand. On the outside only the name of the recipient was written 'Ms. Wood'. Both the envelope and the letter itself had a noticable odour of frankincense.

'Most esteemed Hierophant Wood !

My name is Albert M. Baker, I have recently arrived in the city. As an Acolyte, I have been told to write to you to make myself useful in service to the Crone in any way it should be needed. I would be most grateful if you'd have some time to spare for an introduction to the local rites and locations.

Most reverently,

Dr. Albert Martin Baker'

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable found a letter for her. She turned it over in her hand looking at the envelope, the handwriting, the seal. It smelled a bit like ummmm, frankincense? Where did she remember that smell? Court. Oh new guy...damn she meant to meet with him before now.

She opened it and read it. Then she wrote a message back.

'Dr. Baker,
    I would love to meet with you. Would you meet me at the Farm on (date time). The directions are (directions to farm).
    Thank you,
    Hierophant Wood.'

I can set up a scene tomorrow if you would like

+ Reply to Thread