WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

[A delivered letter, sealed with purple and gold wax. A monogrammed “Q” pressed into the wax. Sealed to the letter by said wax, a sprig of Box Tree (Stoicism), Red Clover (Industry), and Garden Sage (Esteem)
    The letter inside is hand written in a smooth and flowing script.]

Unto the Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu,

I greet you, Lady Notary, and send thanks for your company and assistance at Court. Any introduction of a new variable into the often precarious balance of a Court can be fraught with peril as beast rises to meet beast. Your presence was a balm upon such an evening and, if I am fortunate, many more such evenings.

It is my fondest wish to better make your acquaintance – ideally to the betterment of both. I find myself with ample time in my evenings and desire to put such idleness to ruin.

I am curious, further, if the domain possesses a Groom of any renown? I find myself in need of a valet and would much rather pay custom to a Kindred of Quality than acquire one from the city directly.

I remain, your ob’dt,

R. Quartermain, Alder Soldier of the First Estate

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

Liam, dressed in a black reinforced suit and white dress shirt, waits by Elysium coat check. When the object of his search appears, a letter is presented to Robert Quartermain by a ghoul. Liam pays proper respects and looks somewhere at chest level of the Alder.
    “I am in service to the Lady Notary Hazelton. I am called Liam.” The ghoul explains and presents an envelope to Quartermain.

The envelope is wrapped with expensive organza ribbon the color of emerald green. Pinned to the ribbon is a small floral arrangement, the stems wrapped in fine linen. Present in the floral arrangement are American Starwort [welcome to a stranger], blooms of bluebell [constancy] and a spring of garden sage [esteem].
    It is clear this is an invitation style envelope, with another nestled envelope inside the outer one. The envelope is thick and of fine quality. The envelope bears a simple pine green wax seal bearing the image of quill pen writing upon a scroll. The outer envelope is blank.
    The interior envelope is addressed to Alder Soldier Robert Quartermain. At the bottom of the letter beside the signature, an emerald green wax seal is affixed with the Nosferatu family crest.

Alder Soldier Robert Quartermain,
    It was my pleasure to make introductions on the evening of Court. I am pleased to make your acquaintance and look forward to speaking further with you. I was made aware of your interest in learning by Seneschal Jacque, Speaker of the First Estate and Priscus of the Ventrue.
    As the meeting of the First Estate is such a grand gathering, shall you and I meet two evenings after it concludes on [date]?
    I regret to inform you that the city has no Groom of yet.

Best regards,

Lady Jennifer Hazelton, Notary of the First Estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Blood Potency
    R Quartermain
    Stats

Health:
    Monthly Avg. Vitae: 5
    Current Vitae:
    WP:
    Armor: 1/2
    Defense: 3
    Initiative: 8
    Speed: 9
    Tracker

R Quartermain Scenes

PRE

The soldier read over the invitation and nodded slowly, looking back up to Liam.

"Please inform the Lady Notary that I accept and look forward to the evening," he replied, before folding the letter back together and slipping it into his jacket.

+ Reply to Thread