Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

An envelope concealed within an envelope which has the full and proper address for Jennifer Hazelton

Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu,

It is with pleasure I write to share with you that the Invictus has a new prospective member: Mister Milton Northbridge, sired by Alder Elias Northbridge, Commissioner of the First Estate. As such, he will need to be formally given education in the area of Oaths as required by our chapter. Similarly, another has arrived in Sacramento after a long sleep: Alder Robert Quartermain, Soldier of the First Estate, sired by [name provided to Jack via letter but omitted OOCly]. His knowledge on executing these oaths has been lost to the fog, and he wishes to also be refreshed on the subject to also meet the same expectations. Enclosed you'll find contact information for both, or I would be more than happy to relay scheduling information as desired.

In service to the Unconquered,
    Seneschal Jacque, Speaker of the First Estate and Priscus of Lords

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Liam, dressed in a grey suit and white dress shirt, waits by the Seneschal's office. When the Seneschal appears, a letter is presented to him by a ghoul. Liam pays proper respects and looks somewhere at Jacque's tie, not being presumptious to look a Kindred in the eye. The envelope is thick and of fine quality. The exterior envelope bears a simple pine green wax seal bearing the image of quill pen writing upon a scroll. The outer envelope is blank. Once opening and setting aside the exterior envelope, the interior envelope is addressed to Seneschal Jacque, Speaker of the First Estate and Priscus of the Ventue. At the bottom of the letter beside the signature, an emerald green wax seal is affixed with the Nosferatu family crest.

Seneschal Jacque, Speaker of the First Estate and Priscus of the Ventrue,
    I thank you for the news of Alder Soldier Quartermain and
    Mister Northbridge. I shall reach out to the two gentlemen to schedule their training. It is refreshing to see interest in the Oaths, is it not?

I regret that this reply took some time to find you. There is no excuse save for my own curiousity in current events about the city.
    May you be well.

Lady Jennifer Hazelton, Notary of the First Estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

+ Reply to Thread