THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

NOS
    PRE

Early in the evening, Liam finds Connor O'Brien and presents a package. It is a neat square yet soft, the wrapping was fine qaulity muslin fabric. Oddly, there is a bit of heft to the package. Opening the package reveals a small jewelry box and a Rolex with a green watch face. Another fabric wrapped package reveals something that the two Nosferatu had discussed: Connor's own wax seal with the Nosferatu crest. There were two glass jars containing fine qaulity wax melts in the colors emerald green and pine. There was a small muslin drawstring bag with a few small plastic cubes containing scented wax in various hues of green and black. A small cardboard box reveals a wax warmer in the shape of an Irish

A letter was enclosed:
    Mr. Connor O'Brien, Whip of Nosferatu
    I hope that this finds you well. I have included a small gift in anticipation of the meeting that we both shall be attending.

I recall our conversation where we discussed the Nosferatu Family, and feel you may find these small gifts of some value. I do want to mention, the scented wax melts are a touch easier when beasts are about.

I hope that you are well until we meet again.
    Lady Jennifer Hazelton, Nosferatu Priscus and Notary of the First Estate

wax warmer
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor motions for Liam to enter his sepulcher as he opens the package. With a gesture to wait he sits at his desk and pens a letter in emerald green ink, which he then seals with a swirled mixture of the Emerald Green and the Black scented wax, using the new seal that had been gifted to him.

Lady Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of Nosferatu and Notary of the First Estate,

Your gracious gifts have found me well, and I am quite appreciative for them. I will be sure to wear the watch at the meeting as both a token of your grace and an outward showing of support.

The other items came just in time as well. I am currently penning invitations to the grand opening of Nuit D'Encre, I would expect yours to be coming soon.

Mise le meas; Respectfully
    Mister Connor O'Brien, Whip of Nosferatu

After the seal has cooled, Connor hands it off to Liam with a thank you and sends him on his way to deliver it.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

3. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread