(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Saw your notice. Your Market thing?
    It's a deli vendor. Pretty sure I remember which one's getting the meat shipment.
    If you want to know more about the market I'm around.
    -John

Roshon

Goes by the name: John

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

We should talk about putting together some kind of plan. Free whenevs.
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Holidays have my hands tied currently.
    Give me a few days.
    I'd have to check first but could see if the Coffee Shop could host and see if any other like minded folks wish to discuss it.
    I can host if need be but I leave it to your comfort.

Gotta check with Orianna if the Grounds if ok for that, either way can get something up after Coronation's a bit underway.

Goes by the name: John

Closed Thread