Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

An envelope inside of an envelope concealed the formal address for Twist . The letter inside was penned on high quality parchment, and meticulously folded to fit snug and secure.

Her Grace, Alder Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Judex, Hound and Priscus of Daeva,

It is with great pleasure and privilege that I write to inform you of a fresh interest to join the ranks of Sacramento's First Estate. Mister Milton Northbridge of clan Ventrue has shared his desire to live up to his legacy as his Sire before him, Alder Elias Northbridge, Commissioner of the First Estate. I have taken some time to work with him and I find that his intelligence and drive for growth are traits that could find itself in pleasant company with the Unconquered. In addition to petitioning on his behalf, should you deem Mister Northbridge worthy I am declaring my intent to oversee his education in our decorum as his Sponsor.

If you desire a meeting to personally evaluate his worth or to discuss the terms of his acceptance I am, as always, happy to facilitate.

In service to the Invictus,
    Speaker Jacque, Seneschal of Sacramento and Priscus of Ventrue

Blood Hunt:

2. Likes Endymion liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist set the letter down on the desk in front of her, lips pursed as she considered.

Visitors in town. Connor's oath swearing. And now Milton.

It seems it was time yet again for the First Estate to gather.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Closed Thread