Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Rhodes?"

Anatole responded to the revelation with an equal mix of surprise and bluntness. He leaned back again, placing his hands before him on the table.

"Well. Your branch of the organisation has a certain reputation for lightness and frivolity - at the expense of deeper thought and action. Eh. I remember the first shindig thrown by your branch that I attended in these parts. I felt that there was a little too much partying and not enough respectful mystery. I thought that the tone was reflective of the person in charge. Seems I might have misjudged you."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a nod.

Another nod, “Yes, we do tend to have that reputation.” A small smile touching her lips. “I can understand what you are saying, it was my first attempt at throwing the party in my position. It was not the best party by far.” She admitted. “Though we had thrown a similar one in the past, but it didn’t have the desired effect last year. It was a theme that was agreed upon among my peers.” A shrug, “I hope we were better able to capture some of that mystery at our previous one. I pretty much took the reins and ran with an idea for it. Keep the party feel, but add a different twist to it.” She thought it went better. “Sometimes it just takes us a little bit to come into who we are.” She had certainly grown from when she first stepped into her position and now.

“Though sometimes people see what they want to see in others.” Sipping the coffee. It wasn’t a bad thing or a good thing, but it happened. “I’m just happy we got to sit down and talk.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

An eyebrow rose.

"Eh. Yes. Yes, I can understand."

The dwarf might have added more, but instead he checked his sight lines and puffed out his moustaches. The conversation moved on. Anatole sipped at his drink.

"I'd believe that too. Bias, prejudice, delusion and simple misjudgement. It happens. Especially with our line of work, given the extra pressures our positions add to things. I am also pleased we have spoken. It has been much too long and for a while I felt we moved in quite different circles. It has been nice to see you. And take up your offer, of course."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A more solemn nod, “An unfortunate part of life that we cannot escape. It’s part of the reason I always try and get to know everyone that comes through. Because one may view someone one way, but it could be clouded. Always best to form your own thoughts and opinions.” And she did. A bright smile, “I’m glad too! It seems like we just miss each other with out schedules, though I do hope we can get together to touch base more often. I enjoy talking with you.” He was easy to talk to, and quite insightful. “Suits are a new pursuit for me, as I tend to gravitate to dresses, but I can’t wait to get started!” she only hoped he liked it.

Seems we've hit the 30 day mark, shall we start to wrap?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

"Excellent! I can't wait to see what you come up with. It has been ages since I had a proper suit."

Coming from the Wizened, with his kind of durance, that could have been a very long time, subjectively.

Its a good spot. Really enjoyed this

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread