THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's ghoul Liam looks to catch Connor OBrien before he departs the Necropolis for the evening. Liam offers a sealed card to Connor, sealed with the nosferatu clan seal on green wax. If Connor uses his senses, the wax smells like evergreen.

Mr. O'Brien,

I believe you have made a strong beginning in Sacramento. Yet there is something that I would like to discuss with you.
    Shall we discuss over tutoring, perhaps? If there is something that I know that you are interested in, let us make arrangements.

Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor uses the letter opener he keeps in his sleeping quarters to gently open the letter without breaking the wax seal. He quickly reads the letter then produces some paper and a pen of his own, writing his own letter to be returned to the Priscus.

Lady Notary,

I pleases me to hear that you believe I am starting off well, and you know I am always open to a meeting with any member of the family.
    If you would like, I would like to learn more about our gift of secrecy, I would like to learn to shield others from the pressure of my beast. Likewise, if I can teach you anything, simply request it and I will teach it. My schedule is free, I will await a time and date for our meeting.

P.S. I would like to know where you got your Nosferatu Wax seal, I enjoy seeing our seal imprinted in the wax.

Mister Connor O'Brien

The Haunt slips his letting into an envelope, and produces a blank, emerald green sticker to seal it.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Mr. O'Brien,
    I do have some notes for you on conduct. I intend to make myself available to mentor you in the Invictus. If you have other things on your mind that you wish to learn, I would be pleased.
    You have enjoyed a different education than myself. I would be pleased to teach you the gift of secrecy. Once you are confident in your ability, I would be curious to learn the art of defending oneself. If you wouldn't mind teaching me.
    Shall we meet tomorrow evening in the sitting room of the Necropolis?
    I shall have one made for you- they do come in handy.
    Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu

Closed Thread