Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A letter to Rebecca Simmons

THREADID
    W
    Wilhelm Schroder

A letter arrives at the Nox addressed to the Priscus of Lords. When opened it reads in cursive reminiscent of late 1800's early 1900's american style. That cramped-to-tightly wording together with chaotically lined intermittent space created by the unnecessary lopping curvature, the letter read;

To you who moves our Family,

I am unfortunately left in the dark on many things regarding the fair city of Sacramento. I did however acquire this name address under the utmost security with the assurance it would reach the proper hands. I will be arriving on (Date) in the hopes of establishing a permanent residence within the city. I hope to meet some of my extended family, ideally starting with you if schedules permit to work out all the necessary business such a move entails.

Gracious thanks,

Wilhem Schroder.

M
    Matrixchild

If a return address was given a letter will arrive in reply.

Mr. Schroder,

Thank you so much for informing me of your upcoming arrival. You are coming at a most fortuitous time, as a Family Meeting has been scheduled for March 1st, 2019. Please take this response as an official invitation to the gathering of fellow Lords. I very much look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Madam Harpy Rebecca Simmons, Priscus of Clan Ventrue.

Sorry, wrong account

W
    Wilhelm Schroder

Indeed there was a return address listed to a PO Box.

A letter came marked with overnight delivery so as to achieve the proper quickness. Still not as quick as email, but Wilhelm was not so convinced of the merits of more modern technology.

The same flowing cursive scrawl read;

The offer to meet the local family is most agreeable, generous, and excitable. I'm so very, very curious about our family and Sacramento.

Graciously,

Wilhelm Schroder.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.