Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1103) Eternal Court XIV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 13 of 48 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last

PRE

Ajax takes a seat in the private room, leaning back in his chair with a look at both Jillian and Katrina. His right elbow rests on the arm of the chair, his chin resting on his right hand as he wonders what needed to be discussed in private.

PRE

"Boldness is a trait I can admire Madam Donovan." Sarah smiles instead of grinning this time. "I am of Clan Daeva and my purpose to in Sacramento is to locate a Kindred by the name of Christian DeCosta who is a member of the Lancea et Sanctum in this Domain." A slight look of what might be concern crosses her face for a split second before vanishing. "Although from what the current Bishop has told me, I am beginning to wonder if that is might now be a was."

Sarah manages to smile for Ariana again and focuses on the redhead in front for her to keep her mind where it needs to be. Madam? Hmmm Invictus, I wonder how well they managed to recover after the coup. They were in pretty sorry shape when I left the city.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana glanced to the side for a moment as if running through a list in her head. "I do not recall hearing the name of Mr. DeCosta at all. Granted, I am not familiar with the Lancea et Sanctum. If you have spoke to the Bishop, then you may have received your answer. Although, one never knows who is lurking in the city." She smiled apologetically.

"If you cannot find Mr. DeCosta, will you be staying long in the city? From the sounds of it, have you been here before?" Still rather curious, but still charming, Ariana hoped the Daeva would consider staying. Fresh faces were always nice to have around.

PRE

"I don't know about that, I was out hunting on St. Patrick's Day. I haven't been that drunk since the day the Germans surrendered." He smiles both at the memory and the joke.

"So do you still hold your former positions? As far as I have heard the Prince has not named a new Harpy." He does not, of course, mention her other role as Prefect of the Carthian Movement. If there were any Carthians still left in the city.

PRE

"This is not the first time I have been in Sacramento." She smiles, her blue eyes twinkling as she changes the subject. "Well I guess I shall stay for a little bit, it would be a shame to have gone through the trouble of having a going away party and then be away for only a week." There is a bit of humor in her voice as she jokes about a wasted farewell blast that had been a rather excellent night. That humor is gone from her next few words.

"Besides if Mr. DeCosta is truly gone, I would really like to find out what happened to him."

Katrina places her handbag on floor as she takes a seat. It was certainly odd to have a meeting at elysium. Usually these things were done Jillians house.

Katrina waits for Jillian to start.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa smiles thinly at the joke. While he appreciates the humor there's just a trace of distraction in his eyes, as if Max's words had sparked a memory or a tangent thought.

"Excellent," he said, not missing a beat. "Mr. Conner Greyson, Mr. Thomas O'Conner, and Bishop Anton Flores have all been Deputized. It is, of course, up to you whether or not they remain so."

While Asa was confident in his decisions, they did not account for possible personality conflicts with the returned Reeve.

Noticing Alice, Asa smiled and gestured for her to join them.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

K
    Kazakin

Sidor raised an eyebrow and wondered if Brenn really, truly had ever been in a debate before. Apparently, she was doomed to take everything extremely personally. He shrugged. She was welcome to her opinion. That was the point of a debate. Though if that really was the most offensive thing she could think of, she clearly had been wonderfully sheltered.

It seemed to be a Western issue. Perhaps there was a cultural reason why they were all so oversensitive.

"Good night, Miss Lawrence," he said anyway, his voice as calm and polite as it always had been. "It's been a pleasure."

K
    Kazakin

Sidor strolled back to his usual position, with no expression of concern or discomfort on his face. His eyes skimmed the court with their usual sharp curiousity, and he smiled faintly to himself. Tonight seemed to be a good night for him, and he leant back against the wall, watching the Kindred go by.

S
    Steven

"K I will make this short and Sweet. I'm gonna wrap up this homeless deal and then I'm gonna be heading out of town for a while." *pause* "I got shit I need to take care of and I can't do it hanging around here." Jill says not bothering to wait or anything. "So Ajax your Priscus now." Jill leaned back in her chair. "Go ahead, speak words..." Jill says waiting for her family to respond.

Page 13 of 48 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
Closed Thread