Ended
Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
Shadow Meeting

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    t
    templeten

Congratulations Priscus Greyson. Eric voice held full sincerity. If anything he sounded slightly relieved.

Eric nodded earnestly to Thomas' suggestion. I would be honored to serve the clan both Clan and Domain in any way possible.

Eric takes Connor's business card, as he listens to the man concerning next court. Personally he thought it was a good idea. especially after all he had heard concerning the drama at the last court.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner looks to Eric, "Thank you Mister Hastings. Whip O'Connor and I will be going on an hunt in Citrus Heights in the next few days if you would like to join us?" Conner asks giving a head nod of respect to his Whip.

PRE

Thomas was more than a little take aback by the suggestion of walking into Court as a collective, since when he had spoken to Greyson the man had been so over protective of his personal privacy. The new Priscus had told Thomas that his feud with Von Schusten had begun when the former Priscus had not respected his mask and yet here the man was attempting to have the Shadows arrive at an official Court like a group of Zoot Suits.

"Priscus Greyson I do not believe that such an overt display is befitting the Mekhet. Our loyalty to the Domain is unquestioned and if any enemy of the clan seeks test out unity I would dare them to stick their hands in the Shadows to try our resolve."

He looks to Regent Brady and then to Eric. "Our last investigation in Citrus Heights was interrupted when the former Priscus left during the middle of it. I hope that Regent Brady understands that not all of us are as ungrateful as Mr. Von Schusten." No hard feelings about the Whip thing Regent ... okay well nothing that can't be worked around ... after all I did help pull your Hound out of a well while still missing the hand I lost taking down a Morbus after almost getting blown up by Mac suicide grenade during the Blood Hunt.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Aeron's pneumatics gave a soft whine as Ishani flopped back down in her seat as the talking continued. If anyone had ever wondered if a flop could be done gracefully, they had their answer.

Erika nodded to Thomas. "Thank you, and for assisting Mr. Greyson. I suppose if Mr. Hasting goes with you two you can show him the boundaries of where he can hunt."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

t
    templeten

"I would like that very much Priscus Greyson."

It was the truth too. Tell now Eric's Requiem had been spent entirely in academic pursuits. The idea of actually working with people and doing things, pleased him to no end.

S
    Steven

"Very good, feel free to meet us in Citrus Heights the Night after next." Conner says and writes the location of the meet on the back of the business card. Then the Priscus hands it back to the newcomer.

"If there is nothing else? Meeting Adjurned." Conner says
    here is a link to the thread Templeten: LINK

Martha Villiers

PRE

Having remained silent for a long time, she saw no need to break that silence; so she bobbed a curtsey to them all as the Priscus closed the meeting - and prepared to carry out her plan to be last out after tidying the room.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

"Let us go, I am sure the Herald has other things she would like to be doing this evening." Conner says and makes his way toward the door. "Good Evening all." The Priscus says and holds the door open for his Clan to leave.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread