Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Sanctified Meeting

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    K
    Kazakin

Sidor had been delayed- there was a sense of inevitability about it since he'd been desperately entangled with acquiring an appropriate haven. Getting legal access to property without a ghoul, particularly while inconveniently dead and an illegal immigrant to boot, was out of the question for now. Fortunately, being a walking, blood-craving corpse also changed priorities, and the housing market crash had left more than enough abandoned buildings.

He was now the proud squatter of a functionally comfortable basement with a surprisingly sturdy door. It had taken some time to patch up the light leaks, but still. It was satisfying. He'd managed to find a place that was apparently owned by someone who kept it for 'tax purposes'. Whatever those were eluded him, but it also meant it wasn't likely to be demolished while he was dormant.

His eyes moved over the shambolic Moore House. For a moment, he thought of the building as a vampire itself, leeching life out of the ground. Complete with its very own graveyard, as if it was clawing its way out of the dirt to shamble amongst the living buildings around it.

He laughed at himself and walked inside. The shadows settled over his eyes, tugging at his mouth and giving him a phantom, distended grin that wasn't really part of his face.

"A most kind evening to all of you," He said as he closed the door behind him. "I must apologise for my lateness. I am afraid I am still finding my way around the city."

Only two? He thought. Is that all? I have been sent to seek only two? Still... I was guided here for a reason.

Anton doesn't get up, gesturing towards a chair. The Haunt begins to recap for Sidor.

"Take a seat, Brother Grigoriev. This is Katrina Scherbotsky. Heathcliff Staley is no longer a part of Sacramento's Sanctified. I've decided that I should fill the position of Bishop. Do you object to this?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

K
    Kazakin

"No... no, I have no objections. We are but three. We cannot afford such divisions." Sidor's shadowed face suddenly lit up along one side, revealing a striking, although not incredibly attractive face. There were too many subtle scars and sharp edges for that. It was however, not inhuman. The shadowed side implied sharp, barbed points jutting from his flesh suddenly as he fixed Katrina with an intense, scrutinizing stare.

"A Polak!" He said, his voice sharply amused and his accent resounding strongling. "And to think, I thought I would hear little of my homeland here- blood or not. Scherbatsky..." He correctly accented the word, the 'o' losing tone to soften to a short 'a'. "I have not heard that name in a long time. Anna Karenina, by Tolstoy, actually." He smiled.

Katrina smiles "I am afraid I am not Polish, I am Russian. Sorry to dissapoint you."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

What's In A Name?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Anton cuts in, eager to cover everything quickly.

"I've decided to begin regular services at Moore House, Brother. Mass on a monthly basis to begin with. We also have duties to the Regency of West Jackson. Our patrols of the territory ensure hunting rights. Tell me this, what experience have you in delivering services and protecting Regencies?"

K
    Kazakin

Sidor considered his memories. In his time, he had been a loyal interrogator, rooting out heresy amongst the domain. It had been a joy to serve, to watch the heretics weeping tears of Vitae and eventually recanting their sins. He smiled slightly at the thought, predatory and sharp.

"I have patrolled domains before, although I have never led a service." He admitted simply. "My work in my previous domain focussed on the searching out and punishment of heretics. But my previous domain was almost exclusively Sanctified."

"Excellent," Anton crooned. "Then all of us shall patrol West-Jackson. I will conduct Mass and take Confession at this site on the night of the 13th. My own rite will take place before that date. At least one of you should bear witness."

The Haunt lets that settle in the air.

"I would like to attend. It is not every day someone gets anointed." Katrina replied.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

After deciding on when and where, the Sanctified bid one another farewell and return to their individual Requiems...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread