Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
141 - 150
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 15 of 27 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... Last

Following behind the raged looking Nosferatu, Brenn, Natasha also headed towards the rather rebellious looking Gangrel, and couldn't help but smirk. Perhaps tonight would be fun after all. However, she simply smiled, waiting for Jillian to reply to the Nosferatu before saying anything herself.

Natasha shook her head at Victoria's question. "No, thank you, Lady Seneschal," she replied politely, following suit from others that have used her title. At least if she was wrong, she wouldn't be the only one. With a brief curtsey, Natasha moves away from the Seneschal, glad to have secured at least somewhere to feed for the time being. Perhaps, another night, she can start to decide on the other Regencies on offer.

For now, though, to mingle. She gave Martha a wave as she crossed the floor.

Following behind the raged looking Nosferatu, Brenn, Natasha also headed towards the rather rebellious looking Gangrel, and couldn't help but smirk. Perhaps tonight would be fun after all. However, she simply smiled, waiting for Jillian to reply to the Nosferatu before saying anything herself.

Continued here

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes, that is important, but before that I feel we should discuss terms." Conner says again leaning back in his chair and looking to the now closed door and then back to his coterie mates. Conner was very much interested in what his Coterie mates wanted out of this, or if they were just doing it to please the Alder Prince. "But First," Conner paused, "I would like to know why?" Conner asked the question looking directly in the eyes of both of the people sitting before him.

S
    Steven

"Well Hello Ladies." Jill says and stands to greet both of the women coming over to the corner of . "Jill Malloy, Priscus o' Savage. How you two doing?" Jill says with her normal predatory smile. Jill extends her hand to both the woman for a handshake.

t
    templeten

"No thank you, Lady Seneschal." Eric bowed respectfully before stepping away from the crowed.

As he idly entered the contact information to his phone, he couldn't help wonder what had happened to cause the current lack of leadership in his clan. What ever it was. Both Mr. Flores, and the Lady Seneschal had now spoken of how public and dramatic it was. He only hoped that things like this where a rare occurrence.

His busness concluded Eric began slowly making his way to the exit.

B
    Burned

"Thank you, Lady Seneschal." Mick paused, in thought for a moment. "My only question is if Hierophant Dirge is present tonight?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa arched an eyebrow. From her previous talks, he would have thought she would understand the appeal of change, and transcendence. Or maybe she just saw a bunch of scholars.

Then again, it does seem to be rare for Savages to embrace the Dracul.

"The Invictus are certainly one of the easiest to understand,"
    he replied with a smile that bordered on a grin.

Which, was true. Perhaps their traditions and formality seemed complicated, but the core concepts were not... at least, on the surface.

"As far as the Carthians... I can see the appeal, but the ideal is... impractical. I could, however, see you in the Invictus."

Had things not changed, he might have even tried to get her to switch; it would have made things more convenient, especially with the Harpy vacancy.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana looked to both the gentlemen. She uncrossed her legs and leaned forward with her hands clasped together in a very business style manner. “Gentlemen, it is no secret that I do not yet have tenancy rights anywhere in Sacramento. Also, I think we have a unique situation with our coterie and I think it would be foolish to pass up the offer. It would give us a chance to be able to speak or act freely on mutual ground as equals in our coterie.” She smiled a little at the next item. “Furthermore, residing with two Soldiers of the First Estate does have some security advantages.” She paused for a moment. “Those are my reasons, Mr. Greyson.” She looked to both of them with a sweet smile. “What reasons do either of you have?”

Yet there was another reason that Ariana did not wish to discuss in the halls of court. Conner knew nearly everything about her and her reasons for wanting extra security. Thomas on the other hand, did not. But this was not the time, nor the place to discuss her past.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice makes a big smile on her face as soon as Thomas comes to her. 'Thank you Mister O'Connor, Sacramento is fantastic so far.' Then she makes a quick glance to the two Kindred she doesn't know yet. She listens carefully to what the man has to say.

'Congratulations with your title, as a member of the First Estate I understand the importance of your rush.' However, then she pout her lips. 'Although the Daeva in me wants everything right now, you're' Alice thought a moment to choose a good word 'cute enough to see me later tonight.'

'Quick bite, Seneschal, both wonderful ideas. Now, I won't hold you up for futher business Mister Deputy O'Connor, Whip of Clan Mekhet.' One little chuckle and a playful smile before she turns around and walks to Victoria.

"If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Natasha takes the hand in her own manicured grip, smiling as she does so. "A pleasure, Jill, I'm Natasha Lake," the Daeva replied before covering her mouth with her spare hand, mock horror on her face. "Is it okay if I call you Jill? Or would you prefer Priscus? I'd hate to get on the wrong side of the leader of the Gangrels so early," she chuckles, her chest heaving with the movement.

Page 15 of 27 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... Last
Closed Thread