Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 13 of 27 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last

PRE

Thomas was reminded of that old saying about great minds thinking alike. "It seems that we both have the same idea in mind. We need to begin putting together what we each know about the issues facing the Domain and working to fill any gaps in that knowledge." He pauses for half a second. "I have some business to discuss with Deputy Greyson and Madam Donovan, however as soon as that is finished would care to meet with Deputy Greyson and myself? I would like to get a quick start on this to let the Domain know that there are Deputies in place and that the Laws of the Domain are being upheld."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana smiled and nodded to Thomas as he quickly made his way to Anton. She sat down next to Conner looking at him, "Congratulations are in order, I presume. Such a fast change of events." She leaned closer to Conner and lowered her voice quite a bit. "Perhaps when Mister O'Connor is finished, we should have our discussion in a meeting room. What do you think Mister Greyson?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice did a few steps forth and backwards, watching all courtiers with great interest. She was first looking for someone to talk to, but Thomas was way to interesting to look at. First he went to the Prince, then quickly to one of the regency finalists, now to that nosferatu.

Alice did a step closer to Thomas. She has not yet reached an interupting distance, but if he would walk away, she stood ready to catch the man on his way. I mean, I don't really know a lot of Kindred yet, and Victoria is busy with half the present ones...
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yes... the Venetian Masquerade," Asa confirmed.

How long ago was that? So much has changed.

"To be honest, it didn't go as well as it could have, and there aren't many left that remember it,"
    he continued.

It was certainly cliche, but they were also enjoyable and almost a tradition.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

"I would say that is a fine idea. After our Conversation at the Haven, the three of us have alot we need to discuss." Conner states and walks over toward one of the private rooms.

Conner holds the door for Ariana to join him in the private room. Cheyenne stands outside waiting for Thomas to meet up with them.

[nar]Continued in

"Oh really? How so?" Katrina asked. She knew it happend but she had no idea of what had happened.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner enters the private room and sits down waiting for Ariana and Thomas to join him. Conner was interested into what was going to be said and what each of there position would be on the subject of the Coterie.

S
    Steven

Conner and Ariana make there way to a private room, Cheyenne stands outside the door to the room waiting for Thomas to join them.

Continued Here

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"It was sabotaged by members of the Carthian Movement," Asa replied, lips thinning in annoyance.

"Ironic, since the Carthians threw it, unless the two that were responsible were trying to embarrass the Prefect."

He paused, shifting his weight slightly as he looked around Court.

"The two responsible, Dicky DeBruyn and Michael Samuels, posted notices that the theme had been cancelled, and the result was that only a handful showed up in costume. Perhaps they were trying to embarrass those, instead," he continued to elaborate.

"It annoyed me."

The last came out flatly, leaving little question as to whether DeBruyn and Samuels got away with the shenanigan.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Katrina frowns and shakes her head. [russian] "Idiots." [/russian] was all she could say.

"If I am honest I do not understand the Carthians. In the Lance we may argue about theology and interpritation of the testement, however we still provide a united front. I am pretty sure that would not happen in the church. It would be breaking a rule somewhere." She shakes her head again.

Page 13 of 27 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
Closed Thread