Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
(1102) Eternal Court XII

Page 6 of 27 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

"You too, Keeper Villiers," Natasha smiled, adding a curtsey of her own, picking up that proper manners may be in order for the night, which could include plenty of curtseying and bowing. With a final smile, Natasha heads over to read the Laws of the Domain.

End Scene. Thanks Chrisie

After her brief, but very promising conversation with the Keeper of Elysium, Natasha heads over to read the Laws of the Domain. As she walked amongst so many Beasts, she tried hard to keep her nerve, idly wondering who were the heels and faces of the Domain, smiling to anyone that makes eye contact with her. Reaching the Laws, Natasha began to read.

t
    templeten

Erick looks to the door and the people gathered around it.

"Then I should join the queue quickly before it gets any longer."

Turning back to the ancillae, Eric nods respectfully.

"Thank you for allowing me to capitalize on as much of your time as I have Mr. Flores, and for what help you have given me."

He however stayed in place waiting to make sure that Aton had nothing more to say.

Anton nods dismissively, doing nothing to detain Eric.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Martha Villiers

PRE

The earlier solid head nod of Jill was acknowledge by Martha once she was away from Natasha with a curtsey. Martha watched Natasha a moment as she strode over to study the Laws. Martha blinked as she pondered Natasha's attire...then, looking at her own uniform, before shuffling closer to The Stairs to better greet new arrivals.

Martha, staying standing, leaned on her cane and, while playing with one of her two bunches of hair, quietly studied the new comers she still had in view.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Excellent," Asa smiled, expecting nothing less from a Soldier of the First Estate. It would be a rapid bump in prestige, and a solid foundation to begin with.

And I would know.

Leaning slightly to the side, he gestured to Anton Flores and Conner Greyson.

"Go ask those two the same thing, and maybe in a month or two we'll have another Reeve, yes?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

H
    Hatueli

Mishcha also moved to meet the Seneschal as she made her arrival. Catching Brenn's words, he spoke up after her.

"I am also seeking Acknowledgment into the Domain, Seneschal, if you have the time to see us new arrivals now. I wait at your pleasure and the pleasure of our Prince." he said, elegantly. He may be off tonight, but he was not disrespectful when it mattered.
    Turning to address the new Nosferatu (Brenn) next to him, he explained, "I heard at the Red and White Court earlier that the Seneschal has the right to give Acknowledgment as well, so there is no need to bother the Prince." He glanced at the Seneschal to confirm the information, then stepped back to wait.

PRE

"I will inform them of your request you Majesty." The Mekhet knew that Greyson would be a good choice and had been impressed by the Haunt's performance in the duel contest at the last court. "Alder Prince Clarke I hope I would not be over stepping my bounds but I would like to interview as many Kindred as possible who participated in the Blood Hunt or other recent investigations."

He quickly continued, not wanting to take up more of the Prince's time. "Given the overhaul in the Reeve office, I believe it would give the other deputies and myself the best chance to familiarize ourselves with any potential threats out there." The brand new Deputy waits for the Prince's reaction to this idea. He did not like bothering the Prince with such a seemingly trivial question but Thomas wanted to make sure he had the authority to look for any information that might have been forgotten in the aftermath of the Blood Hunt or other incidents. Already Kindred who had been active in investigations during the last few months had left the Domain ... Von Schusten, Max Heinz were just the latest two.

t
    templeten

Nodding respectfully Eric makes his exit.

t
    templeten

Having finished his conversation with Aton, Eric makes his way to stand amongst the rest of the unacknowledged. Just in time to hear one of them refer to the beautiful woman standing there as Seneschal.

Well hell, if I had known that the Sacramento Seneschal looked like this I would have moved to here a long time ago.

Not wanting to let his imagination get a chance to run wild, and run the risk of performing more social gaffs tonight, Eric quickly reigns in his line of thought.

"I also seek Acknowledgment Lady Seneschal. At your convenience of course".

Page 6 of 27 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread