Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
Sneakers to the Front, Goons to the Back

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph pulls his gaze away from the lights and closes his eyes for a moment. When he opens them the Beast is gone, the fangs remain though.

"We were moving through the shadows just fine, then we hit a trip wire or what ever. It was loud and set the place off like kicking a bees nest." He glances back. "That way." Joseph motions towards where he had come from. "It's probably crawling with bums right now though."

"Also, no one may care about them. But when they set something like this off. People will, we need to find the others and leave before the cops show up."

S
    Steven

"Yeah we need to get outta here." Jillian says looking between the two other kindred. "Ajax knows what to do if we get separated."

Jill walks over to Kat and places a hand on her shoulder. "Come on lover girl, the big bastard will be fine. Now get in the car, and shoot him a text." Jillian goes back to load there stuff in the car and preps to leave.

"I hope you are not suggesting we leave without him?" Katrina asked as if this was a foreign concept to her.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

S
    Steven

Jill wanted to slap the shit outta Kat and tell her to come to some sense. But Jill knew how Kat felt, cause she felt the same but they needed to get outta here. Jill also knew that she can't pull a wolf from her Mate. "Joe, take the stuff and get outta here. Kat and I will hang out till about an hour before sunrise and then we will take off. That okay with you Kat?"

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph looks at the two for a long moment. "That's stupid, but fine. Go to Ground if you have to. If I don't hear from either of you after sunset tomorrow I'm heading back here."

Probably with the Prince leading me by a stake.

Joseph starts to gather what they had brought and put it in the car. He waits before leaving to see if they regained their sanity.

Katrinas phone beeps, she quickly takes it out to read a text. She smiles as she puts her phone away.

"He is ok. We need to pick him up from X, down by the river" She said speaking to Jillian and Joseph.

S
    Steven

"Aight, lets go. Joe you mind driving us." Jillian says not really giving him a choice and jumping in the passenger side of his car.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Good he's not gone." Joseph says with a smile. "Now we just need to find Amos." He gets into the drivers seat and once the other kindred get into the car heads to pick up Ajax.

Katrina gets in the car and sends two texts as they are driving.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Feel free to start a new thread...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread