Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1101) Eternal Court X

Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    K
    KingThorn

As the small one broke away from the others, Obadiah tries to shuffle away without actually fleeing. Upon being caught and spoken to, he turns at a half-angle, not directly facing the Keeper, but not turning his back either.

"Ma'am, a more peace-lovin' creature you could not find on this night. If I may ask, are there any little bits of courtesy I ought to wrap my mind 'round?"

Her accent and limp threw him off a bit, but his natural responses were still jangling on his comfort and composure and he harbored no illusions as to this little lady's potential for violence.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles...wide eyed and confused by his nervousness...she listens to his words, tries to decode his accent and attire and try to deduce what she can...but resists the temptation to try to decode any aromas lingering upon him...the reptilian muskiness is briefly overpowering and she blinks at the smell.

Small Martha tries another smile as she offers, and begins to talk merrily, ethusiastically and sincerely; "Well, sir...your name would be a kindness...and...I am certain the Seneschal shall be along shortly...she will make the necessary and proper introduction to the city. I should hate to overstep my role and perform her office without permission!" she tries a happy smile "However, I would advise you, sir, that the Prince is most careful about the Masquerade. There is a prohibition upon the use of weapons and of Disciplines and other preternatural talents within the Elysia...barring using these gifts and powers in defence of the Prince and his realm...there are three Elysia: here, the Avalon as you now know,...the Bella Nota theatre and the Reverence nightclub. The rules are that gentility and kindness dominate the manners of the Elysia, sir. Vulgarity is frowned upon. I suspect this will not be an issue with you, to judge by your immediate and positive impression, sir!" she smiles merrily, blinking slightly as another whiff of reptilian musk wanders her way, but she adds cheerfully; "Territory is carefully identified and, no doubt, the Seneschal will help delimit those for you. Seneschal Stamford will also doubtless ask for your Clan and enquire upon your alliegance to a covenant...I will not ask this of you, but you may surrender it to me if you wish!" gesturing to the others loitering nearby Martha points with her walking cane gently and carefully to identify the people present "...you may wish to know, sir, that that rather striking lady there wearing the heavy duty boots is Priscus Malloy, of Clan Gangrel...with her is her Whip, Mr Ajax...and, of course, Miss Katrina Sherbotsky...her clan was the subject of some exciting wagers recently...so I shan't spoil anyone's fun by revealing that information...in case it becomes the topic of future wagers!" she giggles merrily, seeming to take the taller Obadiah into her confidence with these details. Martha rests her cane down, leaning upon it now and pauses, providing Obadiah time to respond...she seems gentle, sincere and in no hurry at all.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Ajax

The large Gangrel nods at Jillian's whisper, with someone new in town it would be nice to have a meeting with the recent arrival and make sure she was on the same page with Jill and him. He takes a look at the girl and is again shocked by how beautiful the newest Gangrel in town was. Jillian was a knock out and Katrina was just damn .... uh Beautiful .... screw the other Clans the new Gangrel would kick ass and look good doing it.

"Just wrapping paper, it's what's inside that counts." He smiles, it was a nice little joke and fitting for the season. Bonus points if any of the three ladies present actually wanted to do some unwrapping. He turns to the new girl, "Welcome to Sacramento Katrina, where are you coming in from?"

Thomas O'Connor

Thomas entered court wearing something similar to what he had been in the last time he was here. Black dress slacks, black loafers, black collared golf shirt covered by a black sports jacket that matched the pants. Somehow he still managed to make the outfit look more like Johnny Cash or a PI from a 40's Film Noir than an emo kid. He moved into the room, something still missing at the end of his right sleeve.

K
    KingThorn

The wager peaks his interest, and he inquires further, the lazy staccato of one who's never put much stock in genteel speech.

"A wager? What for? And how do I get in on that?"

The request for name, clan and political affiliation was technically received, but was simultaneously drowned out by inherent caution and the prospect of gambling on a pretty lady's...history.

Not to mention the bad taste of the last time he wagged his tongue at Court still hadn't washed out yet.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles to Obadiah...blinks a moment. She hadn't intended to turn poor Katrina into a side show, it was meant as information rather than enticement to gamble! Martha leans on her cane harder and gestures towards Jillian...sneaking a very swift look at the lady's boots again in the process; "Well, sir...I would direct you to a meeting with the striking Priscus Malloy...she will reveal details of the wager I'm sure!" a smile and she returns to fussing at the strap of her satchel with her free hand...feeling confident that Jillian will soon be many dollars the richer...she offered a nod of respect toward Thomas O'Connor as he enters the Elysium.

"I wish you luck in the city, sir!" she offers sincerely to Obadiah...she is confident he has no further interest in her...the apparent Katrina Effect, she privately mused, was beginning to work once more.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Katriana looked up at Ajax, taking a few moments to observe how tall he was. Damn he was tall, she felt like a midget infront of him. "I am from the
    Voronezh oblast region of Russia. It is in the south, near Ukraine. Are there many other clan members in the city?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

PRE

Ajax

"Right now there are Jillian, myself, Regent Roxie Hart, her Hound Dog and now you. Regent Hart has South Sacramento and her and Dog spend most of their time running things there. So how are you settling into the city here?" The Russian accent was awesome, it really made her sound like a Bond girl.

K
    KingThorn

As she fiddles with her bag, he turns past her, offering only a "Thanks a lot" as he slithers over to the group, the blue haired one in particular.

Struggling to keep his beast from fleeing, he edges to the far side of the Priscus, keeping her between the big one and himself. Bowing quickly, he speaks softly, so as not to be overheard by the object of the bet.
    "I apologize most humbly, but I was informed of a wager by the Keeper there and I thought I might insinuate my guess along with my money."
    He knew she was a Priscus, and that the title alone deserved respect, but the proper phrasing eluded him so he ignored it, hoping fervently that she decided to ignore the blunder in favor of his money. And that the big guy would ignore him completely.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

ST Note: This Court takes place *after* the Block Party...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Nodding respectfully to Obadiah as he makes his determined way towards the others, Martha glanced over to the other offices in the Elysia. Frowning slightly as if lost in serious thought she hobbled over to stand near the very base of The Stairs.

Taking her well used notebook from her inside blazer pocket, she began to consult it...making additional notes with a cheap ballpoint pen and, as she does so...gets out a small and cheap 2010 pocket diary too, adding more notes to that also.

Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread