Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
When I grow up

Arnoud doesn't physically back away though his mind does. What a question. He should have expected it though, wasn't this humanity the reason he'd sought out the youngling in the first place? Still, the notion of becoming an actual human was almost offensive to Arnoud. He felt like a biology teacher tasked to explain a six year old that there was no way he would become a monkey when they grew up, no matter how hard he tried.
    I loved this, especially since there's a guy named Al-Adin running around the city somewhere.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

But see, that's just it. Al-Adin never grew up.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Al-Adin grewed up. Now he can ride the big kid rides!
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

B

Heh, Al-Adin with the Runnerswift Monkey Mein? Guess Arnoud was wrong! Trying or training doesn't work but all it takes is a little kidnapping by Fae.

Glad you found it amusing though.

Gotta say, BBQ's posts in this thread have been awesome, I'm just trying to keep up.

B

Pffttt, trying to keep up? Maybe if we disregard you are almost an entire lap ahead of me.

The look Heathcliff gives Arnoud can only be likened to the evening sky before a thunderstorm, as antagonistic clouds of various emotion fought and jockeyed for dominance. Skepticism made a basecamp of his eyes, and nearly won the spoils of speech, had it not ultimately become arrogant and fallen before a classical Pincer maneuver flawlessly executed by Hope and Pride.
    Seriously, it hardly gets more awesome than that. A pincer move! How do you think of this stuff?

Learn how to write like Fractured in three easy steps!

1. Obtain illicit, organic materials.
    2. Discard dignity, which is simply the Soul's Appendix.
    3. Proceed to rip off Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams until people think you're being original!

seriously though- thanks, man. my favorite parts of TV is the incredible community of writers we have here, challenging each other to new heights of creativity.

+ Reply to Thread