At the Rage (Open)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"A kir would be nice," Zero replied. "Thanks."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Brutus departs with a nod of understanding. He grabs the bartender's attention and is soon back with two drinhks. He hands one of the Kirs to Zero and asks [color=white1ajirt6]"Whats your name then? You never told me." He sits down again and takes a sip of his drink. Cocktails weren't very manly, but I was willing to try anything new to make a friend. Almost anything.[/color1ajirt6]

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"You can call me Animus," Zero replied, sipping the blackberry flavored champagne.

mmmm-mmmmmmmm

"You staying long?" he asked.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

[color=white:133tx68m]"Yeah, at least until my commander calls me back. They went to the trouble of getting me a house and everything. I suspect I'll be in town for a while." He took another sip. this tasted pretty good actually. "What about you Animus, Are you over at Sac U?" Maybe he should take down Animus' number too, just in case.[/color:133tx68m]

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Damn, this guy was good.

Had he seen him at Tracy's? Or at Dan's, getting his dime bag? Maybe it was the pills at Stephanie's. Narcy bitch. Time to roll.

"Yeah, I'm over at Sac U," Zero replied. "Hey, wait here a second, OK?"

Zero gets up and takes the kir over to the girl that walked by earlier, offering it to her, and is soon engrossed in conversation.

Zero leaves and Brutus glances about unsure what to do. This conversation had clearly ended. Hewonders if he should talk to the DJ Jammer guy. But doubts it would do him any good. He wonders over to the bar to finish his drink. The more he tasted the wine the less he liked it.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

About fifteen minutes pass, and Brutus sees Zero leaving with the young woman.

With a sigh, Brutus orders another drink, and another. As time passes he decides to head home, or his new home. He pays with tip and heads out the door.
    He wraps his coat tighter around himself and works the trick Red taught back at the gym. It wouldn't be fair for a Wizard to die in a car accident. He feels the energy pool in his gut and moves his left hand as if he was unzipping a rain jacket. But the spell falters with a splash. The energy begins swirl uncomfortably in his stomach.

Spoiler

Brutus curses and fumbles with his keys before getting into his old Torus. He would try again on the way home when the swirling stopped and he could concentrate better. He starts the car and heads home. Driving slow to be cautious.

(Cool I got to practise useing magic and got a number for contact.)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread