Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Sunset at the Park

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    S
    Sciurrus

Guys looked up to the sky questioningly. Could this get any more awkward. All I want right now is a pair of pants. Is that so wrong.

Might as well be sociable. "How ya doin. Please pay no attention to my state of partial undress. Its been a rough day."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"So not alcohol?"

Logos looks at the others but lets his eyes wander the park.

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie just watches the stranger walk up to them and engage them in conversation. Little weird, maybe, but compared to underfed naked guys in the park he had to consider it an improvement.

"Hey, man. What's up?"

He looks Logos over.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Logos shrugs. "I got into town a few days ago and just got everything approved. So I decided that wandering around might be a good way to get used to the city."

"That's cool, man, I just moved to Sac-town myself. Well, look," said Ghoster, "we're on our way out of here. We gotta get Guy some pants, and we were gonna' get somethin' to eat along the way. Come with us. I'm Ghoster, by the way." He extends a handshake.

Something about the stranger was familiar to Ghoster, but he couldn't put his finger on it...it was like he knew him from somewhere...

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie raises an eyebrow. "Got everything approved? Huh. Did anyone tell you that people have been disappearing round town? Found murdered? The Sac ain't that safe for just any old body to wander around, especially this park at night. But we ain't really any old bodys, are we bro?" He grins at Logos. Walking over to Guy he slaps him on the shoulder. "I agree with Kevlar. Let's get Guy Park here some pants and then I vote Taco Bell. After that we can all drop in to the museum and you guys can watch Tyria make me try to skate across the freeway for dropping more shit in her lap."

Looking back to Logos "I guess you can come too. You like Taco Bell?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I'm all about that," Zero agreed to Ollie's plan.

Scarfing Taco Hell was ten times better than waiting around to get shot at. He also had to admit, Guy Park sounded much better than Park Nekkid.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Taco bell sounds good. And I think I can handle my self haha. And no no one has told me about being disappearing and getting murdered. If they had I woulld have tried to learn more about that. But Taco Bell sounds good right now."

He turns to Ghoster. "I'm Logos" while shaking his hand.

S
    Sciurrus

Alright. Sounds like we have a plan, lets bounce.

((Continue here))

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread