Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(0906) Pony Farm Court

Page 11 of 26 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

PRE

Argent rose smoothly to his feet.

"Errrrrrr-jaaaaaawn," he drawled. "Incubus with no ties," he preened, before sitting back down. Were they going to tell everyone what their parents did for a living and what their pets' names were next?

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika watches the procession of people, standing in order and telling their names and clans and covenants. Her eyes watch each and every one of them, and when the last states their name, she steps forward again,

"I am the Seneschal, Dr. Erika Brady, Priscus of the Clan Mekhet. Henceforth are the Laws of the City:

"Very well then, consider yourselves acknowledged in the City of Sacramento. The Law in this city is upheld as follows: One, the Masquerade must be kept; two, Childer will not be sired without permission, either by the Prince or on his orders; three, the destruction of another Kindred's property will be met with grave consequences; four, causing the death of another Kindred is forbidden, unless by the hands of the Sheriff or the Hound; five, no Kindred shall charge boons to new members of the city, to the people they need to speak with to get acknowledged within the city limits; six, Court is mandatory. Failure to make a court will cause the individual to lose all rights within the city, and they must present themselves to the Prince. Seven, the former title of the current position held by Reeve Arnold Culler, is forbidden to be spoken in the presence of our Prince."

Erika pauses for a moment, letting them take it all in.

"Eight: feeding, siring, ghouling, or otherwise interfering in the lives of law enforcement, fire fighters, emergency medical teams, or hospital staff. This law will be carried out swiftly, dramatically, and publicly. The culprit will be marked with Shame for ten years hence."

Her eyes continue glancing at each person, focusing on their reaction to the laws, and then turns her eyes to Prince Asa, "Consider yourselves all acknowledged within the City of Sacramento. The Rack is the larger Metropolitan Downtown area. These locations are considered Elysium, and must be maintained as such:

The Gilded Lily, Avalon, The Asylum, Written in Water, and wherever Prince Asa Clarke will be."

Pretty standard rules, thinks Mariel. She hopes to have a chance to talk with the Prince directly, but with so many in attendance, the odds aren't too good. She is anxious to speak with Father Benton Black.

I hope he's on the same page as me...if so, I could REALLY love this place, she muses.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa listened to Erika, doing his best to look... Princely.

Dear god, this is the third time in as many months...

He was also tired. Tired of neonate foolishness, tired of wondering about the Lost Nights, tired of the clamor of Beasts, tired from Blood loss...

...tired of that void either to the side and a few steps back, or by the door.

"Please make sure to give Dr. Brady your information, as she is also the acting Harpy, as well as the Mekhet Priscus. The other Prisci are myself, Twist, and O-Yama, for the Ventrue, Daeva, and Nosferatu respectively -- which mean that the honorable Gangrel need to meet and select a Priscus," Asa said, on auto-pilot.

"The Carthian Movement, Circle of the Crone, Lancea Sanctum, and Ordo Dracul also need to select heads, and inform myself and the Harpy of the decisions. This should all be done as soon as possible," he finished.

Memory: A table, at the Asylum, a hand-delivered message.

How many gone?

"If you have questions, address them to your Prisci or Covenant Heads. If they can't help you, then you may seek assistance from my Seneschal or Reeve," Asa said, as he put the remote and tapes back in his pockets.

Asa left the glasses on the table, and whispered in Twist's ear before leaving.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mariel relaxes slightly. What an ordeal. She turns to Father Benton Black.

Hello, Father, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to speak with you earlier. I guess it's just you and me representing the Lancea Sanctum, and since you're clearly more experienced than I am, I nominate you to head the church here in Sacramento. She smiles prettily.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist watched turned her attention to the kindred taking seats around the table. So many unfamiliar faces. Suddently her eyes narrowed slightly as she spotted Konstantin. She smoothed her features quickly though, and let her gaze slide on. She was sure he was the one she had spotted at the Chapter House. She would have to make sure to keep on eye on that one.

When Asa enetered, she dipped her head at his passing and turned her ear to his words. Knowing what was to come she began to scan the room as he moved to play the news tapes. While she hoped that the Kindred responsible would fess up, she doubted it- rarely did one step forward to be punished even under...Twist's thoughts halted midsentence as an unknown Kindred stepped forward. She managed to keep her surprise to herself though- even when he quietly drank down the 3 glasses. He most definitely was a neonate to so willingly accept such a heavy bloodbond.

And then the introductions came. And no order to them which meant she actually had to listen for her fellow Daeva. What a nuisance- she did so hate this part of Court. Steadily the names and details rolled out. 3 Daeva- that was good. Not a huge showing and she still didn't know how many they had lost, but it would have to do. Vaguely she noted the Invictus. While she was just begining to consider the covenant it didn't hurt to go in knowing who you were joining.

She did note that the looter did not stand. That meant he had already been acknowledged. That made things...interesting.

Her thoughts were broken by the Harpy and then the Prince speaking. A faint smile curved her lips as she was listed as Priscus, a triumphant gleam in her eye, but she did not speak. When the Prince came to her she listened with a neutral face before dipping her head again as he left. Straightening she stepped to the side- further away from the door and waited to see if any of the Daeva would approach her. While she waited, she made sure to keep part of her attention on Konstantin.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

As the Prince takes leave, Konstantin walks over to Arnold.

"So, you are Reeve, eh? Good for you." He extends his hand to shake and leans closer to whisper.

"I woke only couple days ago. I was shoved in closet somewhere! What happened? Do you know how I got there? And in the sewers... the others? What of this Bethem?"

After the Prince leaves, Circe rises and says "In a few minutes, I would like all of those claiming or seeking association with the Circle of the Crone to meet at this spot." She points to where she was sitting. "I will be back shortly."

She then seeks out the Seneschal.

"Seneschal, Dr. Brady, I would like to speak with you for a moment, if you would be so kind?"

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika inclines her head politely at Circe, and then waves a hand just as politely, "Yes, Circe was it?"

Sean
    Sean

PRE

~Arnold~

Arnold takes Konstantin's hand, shaking it. He smiles a bit "And you are alive. Good for you." He nods to him, and then leans in close to hear his words, then answers "It seems someone dragged our torpid bodies from the sewers and into that building. When I awoke I found a note with a number to call. However, my duties as Reeve and my illness upon awakening has kept me from calling. When I call I will let you know."

He leans back, and looking over, locks his eyes on Heathcliff.

~Sean~

Sean slumps back in his chair and groans when the hoity-toity, brunette calls for the impromptu Crone meeting. He had SO MANY better things to do then sit in this musty hotel ballroom. The place looks and smells like death.

PRE

"Ponytail," Argent said to Lonnie, with an arched brow. "Hard deck is two weeks, then I'll call 'no joy', Mav."

Walking over to the door, he put on his charming smile. The fake one, that was obviously fake, but said 'I like to play games'. "So... Priscus and Hound?" he asked Twist. "Sounds like it's in my best interest to keep you happy."

Page 11 of 26 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread