(PRP TMTP) - Off the Record
Sep 25, 2021 - Oct 17, 2021
(TMTP) Encore!
Apr 10, 2022 - Aug 5, 2022
Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse extends his hand across the desk, shaking Keystone's firmly, smiling at him.

"That's the thing you'll find out about me, Keystone. Unlike many in our Order, and truly, many of our kind, I maintain an open door policy. Don't hesitate to stop in when you've got something to say or a question to ask."

"Its appreciated, none the less." Releasing his hand, Keystone turns to Mirage with a smile.

"Shall we?" he says, indicating the door.

Mirage exits the office and heads over to the reception desk and sits lightly on it's edge. She takes out her phone and starts to scan through the numbers pondering who else she could call to get information on all this. I really hope he has a better idea... She still thinks her first impulse was too rash but she's been impulsive since grade school and look how far she's come.

As they move to the reception area, Keystone stands with his hands in his pockets, looking a tad uncomfortable with Mirage and trying not to stare.

"Look, I'm sorry if I've interrupted something you were working on, the last thing I want to do is intrude on another's territory. Just tell me where to stand, and I'll stand there, if it helps."

Mirage looks up at him distractedly, "Oh, um where-ever you're comfortable.. I was just, thinking." She ties her black hair up again, a compulsion she picked up as a teenager that helped her get her thoughts together sometimes.

"Any thoughts on how to get started? I don't know many people in town, but I am very good at getting people to talk.. "

That one idea kept taunting her mind though, it was so direct, she'd have the place open in seconds. Still, she held off. It's too risky.

Keystone chortles. "Yeah, know that feeling. Weeeel, we could start be trying to get a hold of the people who own the building. I know one or two people at the city's planning office? Maybe that could help. What d'you reckon?"

Mirage nods, she looks a little relieved. Keystone can only guess that it was because he had some contacts that she didn't.

"Sounds good. Need to use my phone?" She asks, offering him the small cellular device she'd been scrolling through.

"Oh, thanks, but I have my own," he pulls out a battered, old phone that has a cracked screen and what appears to be some cement on the corner.

"Huh, really should upgrade one day." Keystone smiles as he dials the number of his contact.

Mirage shrugs and tucks her phone back into the little white purse it first appeared from. She still sits neatly perched on the edge of the desk, one beautifully toned leg folded over the other.

She waits patiently to see what happens, her head turned away from him as if trying not to appear eager but really it was her way of giving him some privacy.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

A fairly non-descript man in a cheap navy suit entered the building, reading a business card. He paused, looking around until his eyes settled on the building directory, then fixed upon the pair.

He walked over and held the business card up. "Hey... Where can I find Deacon Eclipse?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread