Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Need a weapon made?

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

"Just a buddy, here to try out my new camera and hopefully get some good shots for my portfolio," Vincent replies. "Thiught I'd come and see Mat in action; he does good stuff."

PRE

Tug nods. "That's cool. Don't let me stop you from doing your thing, man. Hey, I wonder...you take wildlife photos, too?" If this guy knows where a lot of wildlife is located, that'd be a good bet to find spirits. He continues to watch Mateo work. Not being a craftsman himself, he doesn't know what he's watching, but it looks interesting. And difficult.

Vincent seems to think back and slowly nods.

"Yeah, actually, I done a shoot once for the Bee that involved the various parks if that's what you mean. Squirrels and shit," he chuckles, thinking back to his first change. That fucking squirrel still riled him.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

After drilling all the wholes for the peg spikes, Mateo sets the knuckles down and fishes out some tools. He proceeds to start fitting the reinforcements for the spikes.

PRE

Tug laughs. "Anything more...i dunno, intriguing than squirrels? I only moved to Sacramento recently, I'm looking for some good hiking trails where I might get to check out interesting fauna- deers, coyotes, whatever."

Maybe Robbins is our best bet, after all...

"I'm a city boy, first and foremost, Tug. You take me onto the woods, and I'll be sucking on the tailpipe of the closest thing that runs on gas!" Vincent laughs as he finishes, before taking out a cigarette and offering one to Tug and Mateo.

"Smoke?"

PRE

Tug laughs and waves off the proffered smoke good-naturedly. "I used to be a city boy myself," he says. "Well, thanks, anyway, I'm bound to find what I'm looking for if I keep my eyes open."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo finishes fitting the spike's braces, grunting with effort as the last one argues with him for a bit before finally setting in place. He curses somewhat loudly as he pinches the shit out of himself as the brace locks into place. "Fucking prick! My bad, not you guys, little bastard bit me..." He says looking at the two and looking at the knucklers. He sets the spike pegs into place, screwing them in the braces and holding them up with a smile.

"Now you see, my friend, these are not only gonna do some damage, but they'll also have you looking sexy while heads crack." He says jokingly, admiring his own work for a moment before handing them to Tug.

PRE

Tug admires the work for several moments before putting them back in his jacket pockets. "They're already drawing blood? The little guys must be hungry," Tug chuckles. He animates their spirits often enough that he tends to think of them as pets.

"Thanks very much, Mateo, they look great. You oughtta get a mirror in here, man, it'd be good for business; people love to see what they look like holding weapons." Tug counts out seventy-five dollars from his wallet and puts it on the counter. Money well spent. "You'll see me again soon, I have some friends who'd love to check this place out." He offers another handshake to both Mateo and Vincent and walks toward the exit.

"Nice to meet you," Vincent takers the proffered hand and shake's it. "Hope to see you again."

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread