Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Need a weapon made?

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

"Good philosophy." He twiddles with the wedding band on his finger, the little tick he has developed only recently. Catching himself at it, Vincent stops immediately and lowers his hand, going for a cigarette in his pocket.

"You mind if I smoke?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Sounds like a good idea, let step out front, maybe get a customer or two while were out there, two good looking guys such as ourselves!" Mateo says as he walks to the front of the store, light a marlboro smooth as he exits the door.

Following his packmate, Vincent sparks up outside, about to offer his lighter when he notices there's no need. Taking a long drag, Vincent smiles as he slowly exhales the smoke.

"Now, there aren't many things better than a good ol' smoke."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo laughs, agreeing completely. "Only thing better is Beer and Chocolate Cake for breakfast!."

Mateo keeps an eye out for any potential customers walking up.

"Yeah? I prefer coffee, and not those things from the trendy coffee bars that have seemed to have cropped up. Nah, I'm talking about a simple coffee, no milk, loaded with so much sugar the spoon can stand straight."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"I know what you mean, I dont like all this starbucks bullshit popping up nowadays, I cant go anywhere without seeing two or three on every street."

Vincent nods and finishes the rest of his cigarette in relative silence.

PRE

Tug, sitting at the breakfast table and reading the local newspaper, sees a small mention of a weapons shop opening, and he suddenly recalls an idle thought he had had about putting spikes on his brass knuckles. He drives up to the small shack and sees the two men smoking out front. He exits the truck and nods toward them.

"How's it goin, guys? I'm looking to have some work done," he says.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"That would be me your looking for then," Mateo says with a salesman's smile. He instantly changed from his more casual tone he used with friends to a slightly more business voice.

"What're you looking for, I got or make just about any kind of melee arms you can think of, plus I can do custom work for a little extra."

PRE

Tug smiles. "Terrific. I have a pair of these," he says, reaching into his jacket pocket and producing one of his brass knuckles. "I'd like to have spikes put on. Can you do that? And how long would it take?" He really doesn't want to leave his dedicated tools overnight.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread