11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Eclipse's Party

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Andrade arrives, and watches the Deacon greet his guests, curious to see who all will be in attendance.

Zilker enters with West, and they both stop talking as they enter. Anyone with half a brain could guess they were discussing the funeral events. Zilker is dressed in a well-cut black suit and crimson button down.

West seems surprised to see Tug, but quietly enters and studies everyone. He's that guy that never wants to be at parties, but keeps having to show up.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Starling shows up right behind Andrade, dressed in a very nice silk suit with a light coating of fur at the collar and wrists. He glances about to see who is already here.

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse smiles "Why, not at all." He gestures to Tug. "Mirage, this is Tug - of the Adamantine Arrow. He was in attendance at the funeral, remember? He was the one who made such a splendid showing of the Life arcana." He notices Andrade enter. "Excuse me, Mirage. Tug it's a pleasure to meet you."

He approaches the Hierarch and Starling, inclining his head a bit to Andrade. "It's good to see you, Hierarch. My thanks for finding the time to attend. It's my pleasure to host you." He extends a hand to Starling, smiling warmly "And greetings to you as well. My name is Eclipse."

Starling bows politely, and takes Eclipse's hand like he's going to kiss it...and doesn't. "You can call me Starling, darling."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx walks in wearing dark blue jeans and dark coat. Seeing one man talking he waits until addressed. He's never really been sure how the Ladder works other than its political and they try to make sure things run smooth. And a lot of smoothing could happen about now.

PRE

"Of course," Tug calls after Eclipse, not at all sad to see him go, viewing his replacement.

"How do you do?" he says, taking her hand like he's seen in the movies and grinning.

-Mirage-

"Well, thank you." She replies sweetly. Eager to meet the new arrivals she tells Tug,"I hope you enjoy your time here, let me know if you need anything." Then goes over to Eclipse and begins introducing herself to the others when its her turn to speak.

PRE

Tug turns to watch Mirage leave and catches sight of his brother.

In jeans.

Once he's got Falx's attention, he rolls his eyes in an exaggerated way sure to be seen across a room. He'll wait until he's met their hosts before giving him shit about it.

Is he trying to embarrass me?

Orphan

PRE

Orphan arrives after many guests had already arrived. He'd been torn about attending at all, given all the things that had been happening, but he'd decided he might as well attend in order to meet some more of the local mages and because if something happened like what had occurred at the funeral, it would be good to have a larger Arrow presence. He was concerned about looking out of place, though, since he only wore one suit, and he wasn't in a hurry to wear that one again after the funeral. So, he dressed in his usual, very casual attire, save that along with his work boots and leather jacket he wore a button-down workshirt and comfortable jeans in place of the usual t-shirt and fatigue pants. He wore his pistol under his jacket, holstered in back, and since this was a formal Mage affair, he also arrived wearing his daisho, as was customary among members of his Legacy.

He just hoped he could get past the help in his outfit. "If not, I can always go back to the Circle of Creation and train some more," he mumbled to himself.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus arrives at the party, surprised at the sheer number of guests already there. Parties still aren't his idea of fun, but he is not about to miss an event hosted by a deacon. Almost immediately, he spots Eclipse talking with Andrade and Starling, and immediately heads toward them. He waits to be recognised, rather than breaking into their conversation.

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.