A manilla envelope containing a letter is found at each of your havens. Your names are wirtten in large flowing script. Inside, the letter states:

Good evening to you all,

I send this missive in the hopes that it sheds some light on what has been happening in our city these past months. I have been researching in my libraries relentlessly in the hope of finding more information on Eric and I have found what I was seeking.

It has come to my attention that the creature calling himself Eric is extrememly old. I believe him to be a Progeneter and this is quite an alarming discovery. I have also outlined his targets and it would seem that he has been systematically destroying those of the strongest blood first. This alarms me as well.

Because of this recent developement, I have decided that I must return to Egypt and my mentor, another Oracle, to inform him of the attrocities in this city. It is my opinion that if one of these old ones has awakened then there may be more.

I will be taking the Seneschal with me, as she has contacts within our covenent that I do not have and I will need them. I wish you all the best of luck and we will contact you all as soon as we arrive at our destination.

We will be leaving tonight..

SAincerely Yours,

Shadow