1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Seeking a Thearch

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I've been a lictor," Andrade smiles. "Fine, Viktor, you shall be Herald and lictor. Since the duties overlap a bit, and because both require familiarizing yourself with the city's Awakened, it would be silly to have two people bumping heads and wasting time."

"Since your legal skills are a bit... lacking, and since the Deacon has endorsed you, you'll go to him with problems, new faces, news from cabals, that sort of thing," Andrade finishes.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

~Ollie~

Ollie rolls up on his skateboard and waves at Ryan when he sees him.

He looks nervous

Trench
    Trench

Ryan finally managed to relax as soon as he saw Ollie. "Hey." He said as he walked over.

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie smiles "Hey, bro. You ready?"

Trench
    Trench

"Yeah. Still been thinking about everything from the night before. Still sounds kinda crazy. Does explain some stuff though." Ryan said as he shoced his hands into his pocket.

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie gestures Ryan to follow him and he heads inside, nodding and grinning to the door guard. "All we're doing here is letting the official guys know who you are so they can start thinking of finding you a mentor. I don't usually involve myself in stuff like this, but you're a buddy. I promised you a while ago that nothing weird would happen. Well, I couldn't keep that promise so I figured this is the least I can do."

Trench
    Trench

Ryan smiled. "Yeah, can't exactly help with the weirdness factor once you Awaken eh?" He said as he followed Ollie inside. I get the feeling interesting times are ahead of me...

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie walks up to the reception desk, smiling at whoever's got the miserable task of working it today..

"Is Starling around? Can you tell him Ollie's and Ryan are here for him?"

Viktor offers up a smile at Andrade, and then leans back against the couch then. "Very well then. Are there any duties I should take care of to begin with?"

"Just touch base with the recognized cabals -- I'll let the Nines know, but Epopt Zilker heads the Whispers of Nyxx, and Magister West the Neidan. I suspect they're both quite busy, so it might be a chore," she says. "Other than that, consider Deacon Eclipse your direct report."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread