DISPLAYED
Party at the Rage

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

The word has been on the streets for weeks, that the Rage is having an anniversary event.

Tonight's the night.

The unusually observant will notice an odd absence of law enforcement or fire marshalls, but every time something seems like it might get out of hand, Jammer's bobbing dreds and bullshit-you-not attitude is there to calm it down.

There's a small line up to the DJ's booth and people coming out seem to have a smile perma-fixed on their face, merging back into the bright lights and sea of bodies.

(( For continuity purposes this takes place after all currently open threads. Ryan North is out of the hospital. ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie had been stoked as hell about the party for weeks. Then Granite Park happened and he didn't even know if he should show his face. At the last minute he'd decided that it wouldn't do any good to hide indoors and the sooner he got through this the sooner he could move on with his life. He figured there might be a couple awkward moments, depending on how many people had heard about him and Val's time in the park.

I wonder if she'll be there

He shows up wearing his usual cargo pants and skate brand t-shirt. He gets inside and begins to mingle with the crowd. Trying to have a good time. Checkin out the ladies. He keeps an eye out for anyone he knows, Val and Jammer in particular. He hadn't heard of Val since that night and would at least like to see how she seemed to be doing, even if he didn't talk to her. If he found Jammer it'd be to say 'What's up' and see if he had a joint or two for sale.

Teegan's Ford Explorer parks a couple blocks from the Rage, she grabs her guitar and throws the strap over her shoulders letting the instrument hang on her back. She's wearing the same plain outfit from earlier that day at the Circle of Creation, a gray tank with her pocket covered black pants and heavy army boots. She has no idea what to expect from whatever party is going on since this is her first time back in town in years but she's glad she's finally getting to meet people. She walks the couple blocks to the Rage and slips through the crowd. Minding the guitar she had brought, she finds an open space at the bar and posts up, patiently waiting for the bartender.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx walks into the Rave and steps to the side. He stops and looks around the place. Taking in the cacophony of noises he smiles and visibly relaxes. The atlantean symbols pop out to him as he looks around the place. Guessing the place is also warded and if not more he decides it wouldn't be a good idea to start casting spells while inside unless he has too. He walks along the crowd of people looking for anyone he recognizes (I'm waiting to see who he meets in the dinner) and for a place to sit.

Trench
    Trench

After waiting in line for a few minutes and flashing his fake ID, Ryan found himself back in the Rage. He managed to get some of his cloths back from the dorms, dispite the hassle. He wore just a pair of jeans and an old grey T-shirt. Hospital had been hell, though some of the get well soon cards made it bearable. Wandering through the crounds for a few minutes, he managed to spot Ollie. "Hey man." He said as soon as he was in earshot. He was giving Ryan weird vibes. But then again, some of the people here are doing that to him.

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie sees Ryan and his face breaks into a big grin. He walks up to him, clapping him on the shoulder. "Hey, bro! Wouldn't expect to see you here. What's happening?"

Trench
    Trench

"Been a complet nightmare for the last few days. Some psyco got into my dorm and shot me. Thought I'd hide here for awhile." He said as he motioned Ollie over to the bar. He needed a drink, hopefully not to much.

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie walks over to the bar with Ryan he looks up and down the bar to see who's there. A bald chick catches his eye, and he does a double take.

Is that Sinead O'Connor?

He takes a closer look.

Dude that is NOT Sinead O'Connor, she's like, old now. That chick's too young.

He looks back to Ryan, realizing what he just said. "Wait, wait.. What? Somebody came into your dorm and shot you? What the fuck happened, man? Are you ok? Did they catch the guy?"

Trench
    Trench

"I'm fine, Well as far as I can tell. Been told they're looking for him and all this other stuff. As for why I was shot in the first place....I have no idea." After that was said and done, Ryan ordered a glass of vodka. He gave Ollie a funny look. "No offence man, but theres something off about you tonight."

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie raises an eyebrow at him, then gives his underarms a quick sniff. "What do ya mean. I showered this morning."

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread