Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Gimme five minutes alone...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

West wrote:

QuoteQuote:
    "Rise, child," the man told the kneeling figure before him. "Has it been done?"

"As you requested," he replied, standing. "A bit of bad weather, and some altering of friction. May I ask what was so important about that one?"

"No," came the reply. "Just as the Lord commanded Adam and Eve should remain ignorant, so I ask the same of you, for the same reasons. The boy's destiny is no longer a concern, for any of us. Was there... collateral damage?"

"Two others, neither of consequence. It will obscure the goal we achieved," the second man answered, with a slight questioning tone seeking approval.

"Excellent. Bad enough they finally solved our little diversion in the park, but it was expected. It lasted longer than we originally planned, and kept them busy," the older man mused, stroking his chasuble.

"There are many new arrivals, I was curious if I would be receiving any... more proficient... assistance?" came the question.

"Not at this time. Not only do we have faith in your ability, occluding your actions is difficult. Devoting more energy to another would be a considerable strain," he answered, with a firm shake of his head. "Now go, and do the work of the faithful."

"Of course, I live to serve," replied Vector, turning to leave.
    Tug would like five minutes alone with Vector. Any dark alley will do :twisted:

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

haha, ya Victor probably isn't going to be too happy if the other mages get hold of him.

He's definitely already set up as the villain we're going to love to hate. Kudos to West on all the great teaser stuff.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

I have to agree with you DaevaDude

i love to hate him

and i think hes boned if the 3 mainstream arrows get him alone in a room......that's presuming that there aren't hoards of corporate zombies though

Without yet seeing the full extent of what he can do, I tend to think you're probably right that alone in a room against three Arrows, he's likely in a lot of trouble. The trick is going to be in getting him alone in a room with the three of us.

lol thanks

i still can't believe animus or joshua never told anyone about their run-in with him.

Well, he's at least Forces 4. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's got at least Prime 2, so that he can counterspell. He's not taking credit for the zombies, so if he's got Death it's probably below 3. And I bet he can heal himself with Life 2.

This branch is getting narrow, I'm gonna head back now : )

Oh, and he never registered to Ghoster's Sense Consciousness, so at least Mind 2- Mental Shield.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Quote Originally posted by West:
    lol thanks

i still can't believe animus or joshua never told anyone about their run-in with him.
    Yes we did.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Quote Originally posted by Fractured:
    Well, he's at least Forces 4. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's got at least Prime 2, so that he can counterspell. He's not taking credit for the zombies, so if he's got Death it's probably below 3. And I bet he can heal himself with Life 2.

This branch is getting narrow, I'm gonna head back now : )
    O_o

is my newest toon a carbon copy of the bad guy almost?

good thing i didn't take life 2 with him otherwise people would be like. :evil: "get him"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread