Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Report on the lines

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Apotheosis arrived at the museum drenched in sweat from the near 45 minute jog in hot muggy weather. The conditioned air of the building was downright chilling. Even so, he didn't bother changing, instead marching straight to Starling's office.
    He knocked on the door, waited a couple of seconds, and entered, even without an invitation.

Starling isn't visible when Theo first walks in, having been a little busy when Theo knocked, and didn't really pay attention. He thought they'd go away when no one answered. Imagine his surprise when he hears the door open, and all of a sudden someone is standing right there in front of his desk.

He jumps to his feet, wiping his lips, and stands behind the desk, which is, interestingly enough, just high enough to cover anything. A young intern looking fellow peeks his head out from under the desk, his face turning bright red as he slowly disappears back underneath it.

"Excuse me, but I would suggest we try this again. You go out, knock on the door, and wait for an answer. If I do not answer, that means I am busy. This museum is not your plaything to just go wherever you please; now if you don't mind, I would like to get dressed before some idiot acting like a novice decides to storm into an office again."

Starling crosses his arms across his chest, stares directly at Theo, and taps his foot loudly while waiting.

Orphan

PRE

After following Valkyrie's directions, Orphan pulls his big sedan into the back lot of the museum. He didn't want to park where the car might draw too much attention, for a number of reasons. He hops out and looks around.

"I'll let you do the talking since you at least know some of these people," he says to Val. "So, lead the way."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Is Orphan wearing his daisho? ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

((No, he is carrying it and his firearms in a large duffel bag. ))

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( There's a metal detector. ))
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

(OOC - aha!)

Noticing the metal detector, Orphan says to Val "Wait right here, I forgot something. I'll be right back."

Though not completely comfortable leaving his things in the vehicle, Orphan doesn't see any real options at the moment, so he stows his duffelbag back in the car, tossing a blanket over it and making sure no other weapons are showing. After double-checking that the car is locked, he goes back in to Val.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Also need a STR+STA test for any items being brought in that you use as a weapon. Not anything that could be used, but anything you consider a contingent/backup weapon, and are practiced/familiar with using as a weapon. ))

Theo blinked once composed himself fairly quickly.
    "I'll keep in mind this is a place not to play around in." Theo said unashamedly and walked out, closing the door a little forcefully.
    He knocked again, and started walking away. He was pretty sure there would be no answer but he listened going down the hall anyway.
    Assuming no response, he goes to Dr. Primoria's office. Knocking on her door, he does wait for an answer before entering.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

After Orphan's quick dash to store his things, Val leads Orphan to the front desk. She's wearing a grey turtleneck that covers all the stitches. She looks at the girl manning the front desk and cannont remember if she's in on the whole things.

So Val has to play it safe.

"Hi there. I'm Val, I sorta need to check in with Miss. Phrymides or Mr. Starling, if they are avaliable."

She didn't really want to deal with Dr. Primoria right away. That woman scared her.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread