Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Coffee in the evening

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Kharn

Mr. Carson sits there in his room, the gorgeous bed and other elegant furniture begging him to stay home, but his unease making him want to get the fuck out of the house. Where others saw extravagence he only saw Cherubael, or smelled the scent of burning, or heard the moans and wails of adoration for the demon. He needed to get the fuck out... and with that, he made his way out of the house, heading to a local coffee shop. He sits down just as the sun has set, and orders the strongest thing they have. He sits brooding over the steaming cup, hating himself for what he has allowed himself to become. He hears a whistle or some other call from from the kitchen in the back and it somehow kicks up the memory of the homeless guy. The scream he made when Mr. Carson drew the knife across his neck, oh how he loathed the fact that he made the man ask for it... "What have I become......"

Bethany walks into the Coffee shop after a long day and figured she would get a bite to eat and cup of coffee before she went home to an empty apartment. Entering the shop she looks around and sees an empty table next to a gentleman who seems to be talking to himself and she sits down placing an order with the waitress and sits back to wait paying attention to the man sitting at the table next to her but trying not to be obvious.

Kharn

Edgar spots the woman looking at him all funny and realises that he must look a little crazy sitting there talking to himself. He nods to her, and waves to the open seat at his table.

"You wanna join me?"

Bethany looks at him and then shrugs "Sure why not." she gets up and sits at the empty chair at his table "Hey there I am Bethany but everyone calls me Beth." she extends her hand to him.

Kharn

"Mr. Carson, though Edgar, or Ed works fine." He says, taking the hand in a casual shake. He flashes her a million dollar smile, oozing a sexiness that only a man whos been around half a century can.

"So... What do you do?"

"I am a writer." she smiles shaking his hand back "What about you what do you do."

Kharn

"I'm an occult and demonology researcher, believe it or not. Though alot of people think I'm a model cause the looks." He says with a slight laugh.

"A writer eh? What kind of literature would I be looking for when I decide to buy some of your stuff?" He says, his smile still ever-present.

"Well Ed I am a writer of many things poetry, fantasy which happens to be my favorite, and of course the occasional romance." she smiles back at the man "Are you an avid reader?"

Kharn

"Yes I would have to say I am, though I read things more along the lines of the Mallues Maelificarum, or books like it, texts that explain demon worship or summoning and the like, its mostly just babble, but sometimes I wonder..."

Mr. Carson smiles stopping for a second, then continuing.

"Speaking of babbling, I going on about something a young lady such as yourself probably finds a bore."

"Boring absolutely not I find all manner of mythology, religions, and lore absolutely fascinating I actually take a good deal of that and use it in my books." she thinks a moment "Tell me about your thoughts on the demon subject I like to get feedback from people to see what is believable and what is not I am working on a book at the moment where the demons have actually taken over heaven and are raining fire down on the world and a fallen angel is the one who is trying to put things right to re-earn his wings." she tells the gist of her story with enthusiasm hoping the man doesn't laugh her away she had very few people to bounce ideas off of.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last