Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
Coffee in the evening

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Kharn

"Any place where noone else is likely to walk by and see what I show you, as dirty as that sounds. And... before you start thinking I'm some kind of axe murderer, I swear to whatever god you want that I'm not." He says with a soft laugh,realising how crazy he might be sounding.

Beth gives him a laugh "Where do you have in mind?" at this point she was so intrigued by the man that she would follow him to hell itself to finish her story.

Kharn

"Well... do you live near to hear? Or if you'd like we could go to my place, its right around the corner." and it has my athame that I would want to use to draw my blood for a summoning... He silently adds, wondering deep down if she will accept him for what he is, or freak out and haul ass.

"I live clear across town from here." she smiles "So your place it is I guess just let me pay for my drinks real quick and we can head out."

Kharn

"Oh no worries my dear, I've got it." He gets up and walks to the register and pays for both drinks, before leading her to his car. He opens the door for her and lets her take her seat before walking back around and getting in the driver's seat, driving a couple blocks away to his gorgeously furnished appartment.

((OOC: do you want to continue here? or in the mortal's "Haven" forum?))

((Start a new scene))

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3