Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Call to Phrymides

Theo went at a walking pace while calling, still breathing a little raggedly. He picked up a piece of newspaper and wrapped it around his spear tip, holding the cell with his shoulder
    "Hello, Phrymides? It's Theo. I just had a confrontation with an Asian man calling himself Wallflower, while looking around the city on my assignment. I didn't want to call the doctor directly because he has skill in Forces and he could be following me. He was threatening and wanted information with specific interest in a Calligan Wellmer. I need to know if the community has a correct response for this type of situation. Where to go, who to report to? But know he could be tuned in."
    Theo kept glancing around as he talked.

Starling answers the phone with a bit of a grin, not bothering to interject or say much of anything as Theo just babbles on. "Why don't you stop on by and tell me more about Mister Tall, Dark, and Asian?"

A slight chuckle is heard on the other end of the line, "Actually, you should probably go find a Sentinel. That is their job, in case you've forgotten. Make sure to check in with either myself or Tyria, though...Ruby and Phrymides are off having lesbian adventures in Egyptian Ruins."

He hangs up the phone, without bothering to give so much as a hint that he could have been joking.

Theo was miffed to hear Starling. He'd actually been hoping to avoid talking to the man by calling Phrymides but he wasn't really surprised to hear him on the other end. Answering someone else's phone seemed like something Starling would do.
    Still, he'd gotten the information he'd wanted (for once). So he hung up and kept walking while he dialed again.

Closed Thread