Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"They outlast Princes," Asa said. Status and protection through the ages. Having been Unaligned also until recently, he understood the 'not having a need' quite well. He had given this some thought after Rahyna's call. Twist owned property, and enjoyed prestige. She was driven, and respected order.

"The Invictus lost Icarus, Davis, Lioni Dupree, and Quinton Jones. Ms. Scotts has left the city. Zoe Miller, Ishani, Arnold Culler, and myself remain -- to forge order from chaos and make sure that order endures," he said.

She's not a Crone, or Sanctified. The Dracul would bore her to tears, and she's too... dignified to join the anarchy of the Movement.

Asa turned his attention back to the table. If she were interested, or curious, she would say something. He wasn't some rabid priest like Nicolo, to go proselytizing to anyone whether they cared or not.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

PRE

Plastic smile on his face, Joshua raises a finger from the table, towards Erika: just a second. He leans over to Armstrong and whispers, "Can you do anything with that? Otherwise I think we might be done here."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist threw a sidelong glance at Asa, *What are you getting at Asa? The Invictus for me?*

She mulled over the idea as she watched the discussion, still unsure as to why Ishani may need help in defending Erika. At least it gave her a chance o think though.

The Invictus was a strong covenenant in Sacramento, or had been. They truly had been hit hard by the Elder's destruction to leave only Ishani, Asa and two new city members. And both Ishani and Asa were new to the covenant if memory served. That made it a risk to join- a slight shove and they could go under. Asa was correct in saying that covenants outlasted Princes, but a covenant's force in a city could also fall to the whim of one as well. But Asa was Prince and that should give it enough support to withstand the tide.

And she did need to join one. Being unaligned had worked before but between Freddrick's fall and her recent trip home to Italy, she could see the wisdom in joining.

And why not the Invictus? They were one of the harder covenants to gain rank through granted- but that was commonly due to Elder presence. Even if the two other Invictus were such, there was plenty of room for herself to make a niche. Especially since so many had been recently vacated. Besides, none of the other covenents held any lure to her. The Circle probably came the closest but if she had ever had true faith in a god, she had long since forgotten it. Sanctum, Dracul and Carthian all seemed ridulous to even consider.

And despite her comfort in the current world, she would be able to easily cope with the heirarchy of the Invictus.

"Are the Invictus currently seeking assistance in forging order?" She finally asked.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Armstrong thinks for a moment, before shaking her head 'no' at Joshua. Then she asks Miss Harpy another question, figuring that the worst that could happen was that the don't help them. "Perhaps if you could give us the locations of the other known attack sites, or any place that you know this Bethem has been, we might be able to extrapolate a pattern of some kind."
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani starts ticking off locations on her fingers as she names them. "The Utilities Facillity, Asylum, the Stirling Hotel, The Temple of All Souls, some personal havens, and I think that is about all the locations we are aware of that were kindred deaths."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, I don't think the Invictus ever seek assistance," Asa said with a wide smile. "Consider it. If you're interested, I'll bring you to the next meeting."

He was pretty sure the proper term was patron, but the last thing she needed was another diminutive.

"So, are you and Kalos well?" Asa asked, done with business. Business other than watching the willworkers, of course.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course not" she said with a matching smile.

"I will consider it. Let me know when you need an answer by. We are doing well thank you. Both of us are glad to be back in Sacramento- our trip to Italy was not the vacation either of us wanted. I am sure that he is currently neck deep in the theater's paperwork." She smiled, easily picturing her ghoul frowning at what was no doubt perfect paperwork from their interim manager. He would find something to fix nonetheless, of that she was sure.

"And you and Ishani? How are the two of you doing?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll probably call a meeting of the Invictus next week," Asa calmly replied, irritated at himself for turning the conversation in a personal direction. Of course she would ask about Ishani and he.

We're great. So great, I just through my office chair through the television.

"We're very well, thank you," he answered with a small smile. "It's been an adjustment, of course."

"Have you spoken to Elle?" he asked, changing the subject. She was the only person he had ever known Twist to spend personal time with, other than Kalos.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another subject change. Honestly, by now she was starting to expect them.

"No, I haven't. I tried calling her upon my return but got no answer." Her voice was tinted with both worry and anger. "I was initially worried since when I tried it was when I also tried contacting Freddrick. Obviously he didn't answer and so when she didn't- well, I was unsettled. But apparantly she is still around and simply hasn't had a chance to return my call."

She shrugged, "I am sure with her Hound duties she is busy."

"Although, after tonight I think a pleasant visit with her may be in order"
    she added with a throaty laugh. After a moment she spoke up again, "Do you mind me asking who the four in the room with the Sheriff and Harpy are?"

PRE

"Would you mind if we were to go to those locations to investigate?" Joshua asks. "I'm sure, of course, that you've done your own investigations--but there may always be a chance that we can find something that was overlooked. But we wouldn't want to just presume that we were allowed to go to these places, either."

Page 8 of 10 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread