Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Emergency Call (ATTN: Valkyrie)

As Ghoster's phone rings once, then twice, Valkyrie hears several clicking sounds, much like one would hear when put on hold and transferred to another line. Valkyrie peripherally notices a tingling as the hair on the back of her neck tingles.

"Hello?" a soft voice answers.

This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

What's going on here, Val thinks. This isn't the usual operating procedure.

"What's going on here?" Val asks.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

"You're supposed to tell me, so I can tell if the Veil has been Breached." the calm voice answered. A pause. "Is this... Valkyrie?"
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"Veil? How do you... Look, I'm trying to get a hold of emergency medical. I've been in an accident and we were attacked by..." she couldn't say zombies, they'd assume she was high, "...someone. I'm hurt and I tried to fix the only guy who I could get out of there, but he didn't make it."

"Give me a few minutes," he replied. "Stay where you are, and please don't call the authorities. Are you on foot?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"In my car, it's not mobile though. I'm not sure where, somewhere between the skate park and [nearest hospital]. Who is this?"

"I'm Zilker, a colleague of Dr. Primoria's," he answered. "Make sure you get everything out of your car that you want, and wait for us."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

A scream, then the phone goes dead.

Closed Thread