Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Take me to your leader

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    I
    Innerlight

In a beat up thrift store outfit a man with striking blue eyes and wild hair walks the streets. He looks like a native American, someone who seems oddly off as if there was no place in time that could place him. He sniffs the air like an animal attempting to catch wind of a familiar scent.

((Ooc in his back story he's a crone that goes in and out of torpor a lot, so if your character is in the Crone they may have heard of him, he doesn't have a name, but he's called Aesop. There is a chance he could know anyone's character who has been in the city for a while. He's sort of feral, but understands english))

I
    Innerlight

The feral creature wandered for a while down familiar streets that's face had changed and mutated like evolution. The land was much like a living entity in that it's form shifted to accommodate the times. Aesop knew this, and this was why he was never vexed anything he awoke from sleep. He knew everything was the same even though it was different.

He approached a park, a place he had called home for the most part 15 years or more ago if he was accurate in his assessment of the time, a place that he had came back to some many times before that he could tell anyone because they'd deem him a liar.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Auvrey sat on the park bench, lost in thought. Much was changing, including himself. Watching the night sky, he contemplated how to handle what was happening, and still do what he needed to do.

Broken from his reverie by the feeling of an approaching predator, he looked up at the strange sight.

"I haven't seen you at Court before," he remarked calmly.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I
    Innerlight

The feral creature approached slowly and mimicked the person speaking with some measure of confidence. "I haven't seen you in court before", he said in the same cadence as the man on the bench. Aesop slowly sniffed this potential predator to find any signs of familiarity.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"At Court, not in Court," Auvrey replied with a smile. He didn't mind if the man wanted to play games, but he was curious to see how he'd respond to correction of his mistake. It would say a lot about his sanity.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I
    Innerlight

"At Court in Court, At court in court", Aesop says with the same smile. "Hieorphant?", he says in a grumble as if to ask him a question. He drops to one knee and puts his palms up, possibly as a show of respect, possibly nothing but a bizarre behavioral quirk.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Not I," Auvrey replied, "Nor do I know of one. Have you recently come to the city? Or Risen?"

This was going to be an odd night.

I
    Innerlight

"I slept, and a I woke when I wake. How many years has past since the Juice and the white Bronco?", says Aesop as if he measures time in abstract events not in numbers and logic. "I have lived here many years", he says as if he's counting all the years he's spent active and inactive. His native American look may tell you that if his words are true he may have lived in this area quite a long time ago.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I think you should meet the Seneschal, my friend," Auvrey said, standing up. "Otherwise you'll find yourself in a predicament when the Hunger comes."

Mirella was ready to meet people, perhaps even find someone to acknowledge her in this crazy city. Not that walking in a park would really alleviate that need, but it was a beautiful place in this busy city. She'd left a nice, friendly kid off in an alley somewhere, and the dirty act made her appreciate it even more.

Her eyes settle on two talking near a bench, and the sense of a beast washes over her. She grins just slightly, and walks over, her hips swaying and her ponytails bouncing. "Guud Effening Gentilemens..."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.