51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Empty Room 2

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama takes the proffered card, he also gives Derek and Matthew his cell phone number so they may contact him as well.

PRE

Derek writes down the number O-Yama gives and also tries to commit his and Matthew's phone numbers to memory, just in case items don't travel back and forth between this place and mundane reality. He nods to Matthew's mention of his pack-mate as well.

"Okay, we've all traded contact information so we can carry on with this outside here, so now let's do what we can to figure this place out and hopefully get outside here. So, let's see if we can figure out anything about any of this stuff here." He has a sudden thought. "Vampire, werewolf, right? Maybe the claw marks and the blood will mean something to you. Why don't you two check those out, while I take a bit to study the plant that is stuck to the wall?"

(OOC question - is the howling still going on? If so, Derek will be trying to shout over that.)

((OOC - No the howling was only going on as things were being thrown about the room))

PRE

Derek closely examines the flower - trying to see what sort of flower it is, catch its scent, etc. - and the soil it is in, and also looks at the remaining shards of the flower pot for any markings, anything unusual about it, anything that might have meaning or be a clue.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew enters Mateo's phone number as well, and tries to commit both numbers to memory, just in case. He then begins to study the claw markings, attempting to determine whether one of his kind could have made them, and if so, in which form.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama begins inspecting the blood, searching for anything that might tell him what this room might be about, though he thinks it isn't likely.

Firebringer

PRE

((Correction -- O-yama's number, not Mateo's. :facepalm: ))

OK I need the following rolls please
    Mathew please give me an Int+Occult roll
    O-Yamma please give me an Int roll
    Derek please give me Int+Science

Please remember if you do not have the skill I asked for you are at a -3 to your roll.

Firebringer

PRE

Spoiler

PRE

Being an arts rather than a science guy, Derek hasn't a clue. If it's not the sort of flower one gives a lady one is trying to seduce, he probably doesn't know it.

Spoiler

Studying it carefully anyhow, and taking a whiff, his conclusion is "Well, it's a flower... and there's some dirt... but beyond that, I got nothing. I don't suppose either of you gentlemen happen to have a strong interest in botany?"

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread