Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Empty Room 2

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

As the room starts to howl Jacob starts to shake and then things start flying around the room and he starts screaming "STOP STOP STOP GO AWAY GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD" he gets up and starts running around the room again and just as he's about to run head first into a wall *poof* hes gone.

PRE

Derek's eyes widen in surprise. "Okay, that was unexpected."
    He looks and listens to see what changes Jacob's disappearance have had on the screaming, the things flying around and all that, and tries to detect whether any scent of breeze or jasmine accompanied Jacob's disappearance.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

Daiben....

O-Yama looks around after the man dissappears, dumbfounded and wondering what other madness would come from this odd little room.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew looks around, still trying to make sense of what had happened. "I think it's all supposed to mean something, but what? Those same claw marks appeared last time we were here, but the rest is new."

PRE

Derek shakes his head. "I don't have any idea. But I do know one thing... it would be good if we can keep this disappear/reappear thing from happening over and over, and try to approachwhatever is happening on our own terms. So, assuming we ever do get out of here again, here's my proposal..."

Derek reaches into his pocket for some of his business cards. "I suggest we share contact information - our names and how to get hold of each other in our normal lives. Then, if we end up disappearing from here again, we can get in touch outside of here, and with some of the others who have experienced this, and maybe approach it from some different angles. So, I'm going to give you each one of my cards, but just in case stuff transferred in here doesn't translate to when we return to the world outside the room, my name is Derek Noble. I'm an instructor at the Wagner Academy for the Performing and Visual arts. You can reach me there, or my own phone number is 555-6969. "

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew takes the card, and enters the number into his own cell phone. "I'm Matthew Greene. Do you have a pen, by any chance?" He tells them his cell phone number.

PRE

Derek hands Matthew a pen.

Firebringer

PRE

"Could I borrow two more of your business cards also?" If Derek hands them to him, Matthew writes his number on the back of the cards and hands one each to Derek and O-yama.

PRE

Derek hands over the cards. "After last time, did you talk to any of the others that had been here the first time?" he asks Matthew. "Outside of here, I only know one person who was here last time, and I haven't had a chance to talk to him since then."

Firebringer

PRE

"Grip-of-Steel is one of my pack-mates. I talked to him afterwards."

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread