Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Empty Room 2

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Jacob stood there in all his nude glory shaking his head the voice in his head more persistant and getting louder by the moment he tried shaking his head to get rid of the voice but that didn't help he tried ignoring it and that didn't help he sat down on the floor and began to rock himself "Go away, Go away, Go away not right now please not right now." he murmered to himself he looked around at the three men "How long were you here last time." he stares directly at Darek when he poses the question but is talking to everyone.

Firebringer

PRE

"About thirty minutes. Who do you want to go away? Maybe we can help."

PRE

Derek notices Jacob's stare and wonders, "Can he see through the Mask? Has he been touched by the Fae? He doesn't look like a Changeling." This gives him an idea, though.

Derek expends a bit of his Glamour and uses it to to empower his well-practiced, teacherly "Why don't you calm down and tell me what's bothering you" skills.

"Jacob," he says, gently. "Have you had something like this happen to you before? Been taken somewhere or found yourself someplace strange, not understanding what had happpened?

{spoiler]OOC - Derek spends 2 Essence to fuel Presence, Manipulation or Persuasion dice pools, as the ST deems appropriate to the situation. ST can feel free to roll, or ask me to do so, or simply adjudicate whether the Glamour helps calm Jacob and/or get him to talk.[/spoiler]

Jacob averts his eyes from Darek "I have never been taken anywhere strange and at this moment I want all of you to go away I just want to get back home." the voices were now screaming in Jacob's head there was a look of pain taking the place of the fear that had been in his eyes.

**Narration**
    As the conversation continues there is a howling sound coming from the room but no where in particular and then a set of claw marks appear on the wall inside the circle of blood as the potted plant levitates and is suddenly thrown against the wall and dirt sprays into the air and bits of the pottery are shattered throughout the room the plant itself seems to stick to the wall it looks as if it is now growing out of the wall just above the claw marks.

PRE

Derek maintains calm and tries to use his speech cadence and tone of voice to calm Jacob. "Where is home for you, Jacob? If you tell us, maybe that will help us get you back there."

Quote Originally posted by Sweets:
    **Narration**
    As the conversation continues there is a howling sound coming from the room but no where in particular and then a set of claw marks appear on the wall inside the circle of blood as the potted plant levitates and is suddenly thrown against the wall and dirt sprays into the air and bits of the pottery are shattered throughout the room the plant itself seems to stick to the wall it looks as if it is now growing out of the wall just above the claw marks.
    For those of you who wish to remain calm in thios situation, I am going to need a resolve + composure roll please.

Firebringer

PRE

Spoiler

Matthew is completely unfazed by the sudden flurry of activity. He'd lived through far too much for this to rattle him. A plant, claw marks, and a circle of blood. What does it all mean?

PRE

Spoiler

PRE

Derek manages to maintain his calm through the chaos erupting in the room. This wasn't anything new to him - his former Keeper's tantrums were epic in scope and often involved evisceration - plus he had a nagging suspicion that the chaos in the room was the result of Jacob's agitated state, so it was best for him to try to stay calm despite the havoc in the room.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

2009-05-19 21:15:57 O-Yama rolls 4 to Wits+Composure 5,9,6,9 2 successes

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread