Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Empty Room 2

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

PRE

Noticing nothing amiss with the sleeping man, Derek had been about to try to awaken him, when suddenly the wall began to bleed and a potted flower appeared.

"Okay, this is getting even more strange," he says, glancing at his two companions. "Are we in a dream or something? And if so, do you think it's this guy's dream, or what? And... should we try to wake him up?"

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"I have doubts that this is some form of dreamscape. Maybe we should try to wake the man, but I suggest we stay prepared in case of anything going wrong."

O-Yama says looking at the two others, wondering what this Derek man, really was, if anything at all.

PRE

Derek nods as O-Yama speaks, "I agree, we should be on guard for anything." He looks at Matthew "So, you on board with trying to wake this fellow up?"

Firebringer

PRE

"It seems to be our best course of action at this point." Matthew walks over to the sleeping man and gently taps him on the shoulder.

The man swats at what ever is tapping on his shoulder and lazily opens his eyes he is disoriented as his eyes adjust to the dimly lit room. As he looks around and sees the three men standing around fear takes hold realization sets in that he is no longer in his bed. Jumping to his feet not caring about his nudity he starts running frantically around the room looking for a way out his eyes wide with fear.

After about the third trip around the room he stops abruptly in a corner and turns slowly towards the other people in the room "Who the fuck are you and where am I?" there was fear mixed with anxiety in his voice his pulse was thudding in this throat as he tried to make himself as small as he could in the corner.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew calls on his spirit-learned powers to guide him in calming the man down.

Spoiler

"I'm Matthew, and this is Derek and O-yama." Matthew gestures to each as he states their name. "To be honest, I'm not sure where this is. What I do know is that Derek and I have been here before, and we returned safely then. There's no reason to think that won't be what happens this time. Now, who are you?"

"My name is Jacob I am nobody important" he looks around the room again and then he heard the voice in his head he shakes his head abbruptly to clear his mind his eyes are still wide with fear "Who are you and what have you guys done to me to put me here."

PRE

Derek speaks calmly to the man. "We don't know where we are or how we got here, any more than you do. I'll let the others introduce themselves. My name is Derek. What's yours?

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"My name is O-Yama."

He says, staying back so as not to alarm the man any more than he already is.

Firebringer

PRE

What is he hiding? Matthew doesn't voice the question, however. The man is scared enough as it is.

"As I said, my name is Matthew."

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread