Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Once in her office Twist pulled her phone out and punched in the required numbers. Cradling the small device to her ear she waited through the rings. Oh how she did not want to make this call begging for information on a city gone topsy-turvey under her very feet.

*ring ring*
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Rahyna looks at the number and doesn't recognize it she answers "Hello this is Rahyna how may I help you."

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)
    Twist Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Rahyna- I have to say it is quite a pleasure to hear your voice." Twist's voice came through the earpiece clearly. Her inner turmoil was well hidden and she even managed to smile.

"I have returned only to find things so very changed from when I last left. Perhapes you would be able to meet with me and help me figure out what has happened in my absence? I assume you are still very well in the know?"

As Twist's voice came over the phone the look of shock was plain on Rahyna's face but she hid it from her voice "Twist it is deffinately good to hear your voice as well, I would be happy to meet with you and let you know what is going on in the city." she pauses a moment "If you would like to meet me at the museum I can be there shortly Jackson should be there so he can let you into my office."

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)
    Twist Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist didn't want to leave her theater- but she knew better than to push the issue. Despite her brief time in Italy, much had been learned on her part.

"It sounds wonderful. I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you Rahyna."

After saying the appropriate farewells, Twist hit the 'end' button on her phone and made her way to her vehicle.

Closed Thread